Thread: Cannabis FAQ
View Single Post

Cannabis FAQ
Posted 2005-02-28, 06:08 PM
I found a very nice, very informative cannabis FAQ I'd like to share. It first explains what exactly hemp is, what it can be used for, what makes it better than other products etc.

The FAQ then explains why we don't use hemp now, why it is illegal (why it was originally made illegal), some other things. Next it answers common questions (uninformed questions) about marijuana with facts and sources to back it up. After that it explains why marijuana is still illegal and what can be done to legalize it.

The FAQ is extremely informative, I learned a lot myself (and I thought I already knew almost everything there was to know). It took me approximately 2 hours to read the entire thing, it's a bit lengthy, but I urge you (user or non user) to read it and become informed.

http://cannabis.hivemind.net/rtcl-iht-faq.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!