View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And you believe everything you read..."
!King_Amazon! said:
And you believe everything you read from some book that has been changed by so many men?

Just so you know, the KKK isn't a religious group, it was a group formed to keep black men away from white women, because when it was started most black people were very supersticious so the guys that looked like ghosts riding horses were thought to be rebels back from the dead.

Oh, and most jews I've seen are white.
You obviously believe everything you "learn" in school. You do not know of the history of the Klan, so please don't act like you do. (And people wonder why everyone hates stupid Americans....)

http://www.kkklan.com/historical.htm

HERE YOU GO GUYS! NOW YOU CAN CRITICIZE ME FOR USING KLAN WEBSITES AS MY SOURCES ROFL

EDIT: My white brothers and sisters, you have to realize not everything you see in a Jew movie roots is true. Why do you all hate yourselves because you are white?

"With the collapse of the Confederate government, Secretary of War, Edwin Stanton, did not want to grant even a shadow of legality to Southern civil authority. He declared that all police power in the South had reverted to the United States Army. Individuals who held local civil positions had to report themselves to the military authorities. Anyone who violated these instructions was liable to trial before a military tribunal. Civil authority thus fell into a void. Lawlessness abounded. Millions of emancipated Negroes roamed about. They had no education, no work, no homes, and no money. To avoid starvation they raided and stole whatever they could. Poor whites who owned small family farms were defenseless against large roaming gangs of desperate hungry Negroes. Rape and murder became commonplace."

Wait, let me guess, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE IT IS ON A "HATEFUL" KKK SITE FILLED WITH PROPAGANDA BUT IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY FOR THE JEW -STORY BOOKS TO FILL THEIR BOOKS WITH THEIR HATEFUL WHITE-HATE PROPAGANDA
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-22 at 02:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon