View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:22 PM in reply to JiN-RaiDeN's post starting "Are you fucking serious? It's blatantly..."
JiN-RaiDeN said:
Are you fucking serious? It's blatantly obvious that you failed US History. I can't believe anyone can be that fucking stupid. You obviously have NO idea what was going on during those times.

Oh, so you wouldn't mind being a slave? So, you wouldn't mind working in hot, humid fields for 18 hours, with about 2 to 3 hours of sleep a day? Little or no food. And let's not forget that you're a slave, so of course you'll be doing slave labor. And no, I'm not talking about working at Wal Mart and not getting your 15 minute break. Let's not forget that fact that you'd probably get whipped whether you were working hard or not. Seriously man, you don't have a clue.
Once again, almost everything you've learned in History class is a lie or has been dumbed down/extremely overexaggerated. There's no way to know what truly happened unless you were really there. They just want you to undergo White guilt, so you either kill yourself, hate yourself, or become a race traitor. There's a reason why the Jews and their newspapers don't capitalize White but they do all other races; it's because they want us to intermingle with other races. THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE!

NOT ALL HUMANS ARE EQUAL AND OBVIOUSLY OUR FOREFATHERS SAW THIS! THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN HAS AN AVERAGE IQ OF 65!! NOT EVERY RACE HAS THE SAME AVERAGE IQ SO OBVIOUSLY NOT EVERYONE IS EQUAL! I DON'T HATE ANY RELIGION OR RACE! I JUST HATE WHITE GUILT! I HATE HOW THE JEWS PORTRAY OUR FOREFATHERS AS EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST CRACKERS WHO WANTED TO KILL ALL THE NEGROIDS & SEMITES! I HATE HOW THEY PORTRAY WHITES AS EVIL RACIST CRACKERS WHO WHIP EVERY RACE THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH! IF THE OTHER RACES WERE IN OUR SHOES I'M SURE THEY WOULD CONQUER NATIONS! I HATE HOW EVERYONE THINKS THE INDIANS WERE SAINTS (THEY ATTACKED US SINCE WE WERE THE "INVADERS" -- BOTH ARE EQUALLY "EVIL")

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE HAD SUPERIOR WEAPONS!

AS YOU CAN SEE

I DON'T HATE

I JUST LOVE --

I LOVE ALL BEINGS ON THE WORLD AND I'M JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS WHITE GUILT (WHITES ARE BEINGS TOO YOU KNOW -- ALL YOU PEOPLE HATE WHITES BUT WHITES HAVE DONE A LOT FOR THIS WORLD -- WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO AND WE AREN'T ALL HATEFUL)

THIS FORUM IS SO RACIST

-- AND ABOUT THE WHIPPINGS -- DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL THE SLAVEMASTERS WHIPPED THEIR SLAVES? CAN YOU PROVE THIS TO ME? GET ME A HISTORY BOOK THAT ISN'T WRITTEN BY A JEW (OR AN AUTHOR WHOSE COMPANY IS OWNED BY A JEW) AND I WILL BELIEVE IT!

http://americancivilwar.com/authors/...laveowners.htm

IS THIS A KLAN SITE TOO? DO YOU STILL HATE WHITE PEOPLE YOU RACISTS? GOD I HATE RACISM! EVERYONE HATES WHITE PEOPLE AND I'M SICK OF IT!
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon