View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-13, 12:47 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Drama fag. :("
Basically:

1. I hooked up with an Ex, which was good. She still has a boyfriend, which is bad. We had a good long talk about getting back together, but never finalized anything. It was good and bad.

2. My roommate's girlfriend's best friend was throwing up in my room. So I put her on the bed, then she decided to take her pants and panties off and wanted me to fuck her. Of course, at this point, the Ex walks in... I didn't want to hit it anyway.

3. I get in a huge arguement with the Ex because it looked terrible. Absolutely terrible.

4. The new female roommate I told you guys about had her boyfriend there. She decided to hook up with one of my other roommates. The black one. While her boyfriend was passed out. Everyone saw it. She said it was forced, and she persists on crying for the rest of the night. We didn't tell her boyfriend about this. Yet.

5. Some jackass I didn't know decided to rub the rubber from the bottom of his shoes on the walls outside the bathroom on the second floor.. Of course I saw this, and kicked his ass. It was broken up, but not before I tuned him up and threw him down the 3 step doorway entrance. That was fun.

6. Another roommate fell down the third floor stairs all hammered and got a concussion. He was fucked up most of the night after that, and is doing better now. That was scary. Then after we realized he was fine, that turned into extreme comedy gold.

That is the basic jist of it. I'd say all in all there was about 75 or so heads in my house. It was defintely a good time. Lots of hoes in this house!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied