View Single Post

Grin can you help with gear useast/ladder/sc
Posted 2004-09-26, 07:56 PM
I'm going to start agian and experiment with characters for mfing......I'm going mfing in all different places with all different characters...... All results I find will be post in here and I open free games with the stuff I have found for all you guys to have.......I'll farm as much as I can in ladder.

So if you help me with some medium gear such as:
Gold wrap
chancies
mf boots
shako or 3ptopaz helm
ali or oculus
skullder or 4 ptopaz armor
lidless

and i'll start farming for stuff.....P.S. I'll return this gear back to you when I find it while farming.......
as you can gather I'm going to start with a orb sorc and start farming in nightmere Andy......I'm farming rings only....I start reporting results when I have all characters upto lvl 60+ and i'll report my findings over 1000 runz of each character..... I'll report what I've found and what I have as mf %......

So over the next 3 months I'll be farming in Nightmere Andy for rings
next will be Hell Countress for runes over 3 months
next will be Hell pit runs for anything over 3 months
then Hell Baal runs for 3 months
then please suggest some place you like me to try next

character 1 orb sorc
character 2 hammerdin
character 3 ww barb
character 4 Jav zon
character 5 Trap sin
character 6 poision necro
character 7 wind driud
character 8 bow zon

If there is another build you want me to try please post here i'll keep checking back here 5 times a week (when I'm back at work) ok if you want to help, please post your name here and I'll contact you next time I'm on bnet kool (some time today)

Remember I'm starting from aboslute start so give me a chance to lvl all these characters up...... Account name is damlem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam