View Single Post

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:06 PM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Endurack said:
Looking for a sure fire way to wipe out your opponent and increase your FoH damage greatly? Try this on your FOher or Mage or V/T type paladin. Just another one of my toys

OMFG but thats makes player vs. player duels so unfair??!! why must duelseers use foh to win? omfg, i was in pubbie and this Fist of the Heavens paladin came in! I hostiled him and he went outside of town while i got my barb using 39 legit 3/19/19s and a 20/20/10 anni that i found from killing diablo clone!! I also use legit gear i found from Mephisto! But i r only using gear that i r found once i killed him because in real life mephisto cannot die more than once! omfg!

He kills me in 2 foh!! omfg!!!
I think he was using Auto aim too, because when the paladin was fisting the air an foh suddenly hits me??!! this is so unbalanced?? Foh palla use AA!! omg i want gg pubbies with gg duels and gg items and gg gg's!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei