View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:40 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "ehm, can we pls also fix times to..."
I don't really think it's a good idea to have some of us go SC and others HC if we're trying for unity.

Also, everybody playing at the same time will never work. I and a couple of friends tried it, and we ended up giving up on one of the guys because his schedule was sucking, and that was just with 3 of us. Think about if there were 8....

Anyhow, fixed times to play is a good suggestion but not really required as many of us have other things to do. I'm 7 hours behind you, but nobody really knows anyone else's schedule. Hell, I see Chruser online at all times of the day, and, for all I know, it's 4 a.m. over there all the time. Hell, I don't know what the time zone difference is.

Regardless, I think we should try to play all on the same server. That way, we could have some backup in the items area, a lot of help transferring, help rushing, and aid with generally whatever else people can help in I suppose.

Also, I think we should all have tags on our names as well... Zelaron-NAME is a good format, but what is the character limit for names on Bnet? We might could even go with just Z-NAME.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob