View Single Post

The Next Great Invention?
Posted 2004-06-04, 05:24 PM
Years ago I thought of the air condition car seats, since seat warmers don't exactly appeal to my Summer swamp ass. That is now taken. Damnit.

Even longer ago, I thought about making "Interconnected Technologically Advanced Information Storage Devices", but that silly Al Gore took credit for its alter-ego, the "Internet". Damnit...

Now, thinking back on these "missed" opportunities, I decided that I'm going to pitch some of my other great ideas. Difference this time, I'm going to pitch them to you guys first.

Totally Awesome Titus Ideas:

1. All purpose, compact bathroom kit. Like the Swiss Army Knives that have so many great options, this kit will include a sealable toothbrush, comb, razor blade, scissors, tweezers, and nail clippers.

2. Hydrogen Bomb equivalent of Napalm. That Day After Tomorrow thread got me thinking about making this insanity a reality. Its simple. All we need is some magic sticks (Compliments of Grav), lighter fluid, deionized water, split plutonium atoms, wooden pencil (leadless of course, for stirring), and a picoscopic sifter to get rid of excess chunks, so it will not only be economically affordable, but efficient for storage.

3. A keyboard that explodes and kills everything within a 3 feet radius when too much "|337" talk is typed. This also pertains to "zagggon" talk, "slaynish" talk, and "unforeseen imbeciles in the future of Zelaron" talk.

4. A "magnetic" hanger. By "magnetic", I mean, attracted to fertilized vaginal fluids that is stored in an IQ < 70 brain capacity body. This way, the hanger does the job for humanity, saving me the unwanted trouble anymore.

Well, as of right now, that is all I have. What do you think, and do you have any super fantastic ideas that you would like to release to the public?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied