View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-14, 02:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I don't dislike bush for the way he..."
Quote:
By attacking terrorists, he handled that well.
Really? A war on terrorism. War on an idea. Honestly, I see no logic in that. How do you engage in war upon an IDEA? People who act with terroristic notions now that's another story because you can engage war on that person and his people. All Bush did in that situation is use some diction (terrorism) from a vulnerable situation (Nine Eleven) that America happened to be scared of at that time. I mean the word terrorism is so vague. It could mean anything and anybody depending on the interpretation. Kill some inocent bystanders, "Oh don't worry they were terrorists." I see the war on terrorism as an exploitation of american fear and an excuse to kill whoever he damn well wants.

Quote:
If you hold a high American office, such as governor, you should know who the PM of Canada is
Who said he didn't?

Quote:
Most of the Iraqi people would rather have Saddam than an American government.
Bullshit. Don't say most because it's a small percentage. Do you think the ENTIRE race of Kurds who live in Iraq wanted him in power? I think not.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3