View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-04, 09:24 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Please stick to the thread which..."
Well, first off, Ryan didn't "jump" in the water, he was punched by Eddie, and fell into it. Secondly, Seth's mom's name is Kirsten (A little variation from Kristen, and she is also called Kiki). Finally, "Cowen" isn't Kirsten's husband's name, it's Sandy, and Cohen (Maybe its Cowen?) is their last name.

Overall, it was a relatively decent episode. I know Ryan would kick Eddie's ass, so that fight was cheesy. I don't understand why Anna wouldn't want to say bye to Seth and at least give him and Summer her address, phone number, etc. over in Pittsburgh so they can visit, so that was weird. The best part in my mind was that Jimmy is starting to suspect Luke and Julie, and in three weeks (Mother fuckers!) it appears that Ryan and Seth catch them at the hotel.

I'm not adding spoilers since the episode already aired, and it appears me and you are the only ones really getting into any sort of conversation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied