View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-02, 11:38 PM in reply to Randuin's post "The OC Appreciation"
Well, I really don't know what to think about the whole Anna situation. They showed her leaving on a plane in the previews, and Seth going after her, but I thought the whole Summer thing was getting all serious, especially since they finally let the whole school basically know.

Ryan and Marissa are not over, but obviously Ryan wants to bone Theresea again (I'm pretty sure they had sex in the past?) Ryan gets beat up, evidently, but I think this will be one of the last few episodes with this debockle going on. Ryan and Marissa probably won't end up together until mid next season though, just to keep it interesting.

I actually don't know why this is all a spoiler, since it is all speculation, but I went with your initial format of the spoiler to answer those questions in the same fashion. I'm weirding myself out right now actually. The only one I've missed so far was "The Secret", when Luke's Dad turned out to be gay. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied