Thread: Post Count
View Single Post

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They can spam and get the member..."
WetWired said:
Many times have I denounced the myth that spamming the hell out of the forums will get you senior member status, but apparently you are too new to have caught the last time.
Probably. I haven't hit 1 year yet. It has been mentioned that you get 'Senior Member' at 6 months before, I just forgot.

As far as the Reliability thingy goes, would there be a way for Staff to award members "points" per se, to show reliabilty? It may be a bit of work or such, but if a member makes contributions to the forums and such, they should be given some sort of rating or title to designate them as being helpful and reliable members.

I don't know how possible it would be, but it may cut down on the post-mongering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker