View Single Post

Posted 2004-01-11, 12:35 AM in reply to BA-ZabreclanX's post "Xbox.. worth getting?"
Ragnarok said:
JohnnyTAE said:
Socom 1 and 2 = Counter Strike's succesor (The numbers prove it, but some may disagree)
:

Dude, i hate it when people say that, the only reason it got higher numbers is because it has single player, but who wants single player?? Its counterstrike for crying out loud!
I am not even talking single player, if I was talking single player we would be over cs by millions... I don't understand how persistant some cs fanboys are just cuz it's a great game doesn't mean someone couldn't make something better with the same ideals, the kid did make it by himself... But seriously CS is outdated like no other and very lacking socom is crazy good.

Oh and btw I just checked the release dates on the xbox games and nothing sounds too stupendous until late feb-early march good games like fable and ninja gaiden is coming out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE