View Single Post

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Ending of LOTR: ROTK"
ok if any of you read the books this is what was supposed to be in movie 3 (and perpahs is if they ever present us with extended version)

Book 3-all about aragon, hobbits are a sidekick.
Gollum ripps off Frodo's arm and because he is seriously hurt he has to go with elves (people don't die there cause it is the land of gods)
The shire is burnt and conquered by the white wizard (dissapeared in middle of movie wtf?!)
Gandalf the gay never uses his magic in all 3 movies ? WTF WTF WTF?
The stupid spider stings someone else, Sam mistakens the cocun to be frodo. (if you follow the flow technically his armor was inpenetrable, then wtf the moie is BS?)
aragons girl dissapears and appears in the lst 3 minutes of the movie.
the eye is invisible and doesn;t actually shine his ray of ligt on anyone
the relationship between sam and frodo is as follows: frodo is a wise hobbit, sam is the brave one.. in the movie their relationship is pushed to the gay(as of homosexual) point where a clear description is (aaaaaaaah oooooooohhhhhh uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh......ohhhh Saaaaam!) and what's with teh looks? omg
last but not least the movie is supposed to be much longer and god strikes with vengence those who omitted the rest of the story.. if they did.
if you ask me movie 1 is the best (and follows the book); gollums flashback should have been in movie 1 or beginning of movie 2-would make more sence. the LOTR is about ARAGON, not about hobbits. Gandalf the gay is an embaracement to the wizards (but in book he is Kewl) if i skipped something then sorry. I grew up on the books that is why i am pissed at the movie producers/directors and Elija woods is gayest gay in the history of hobbits

Last edited by yarik83; 2004-01-09 at 08:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83