View Single Post

Posted 2003-10-27, 02:49 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Auron vs. Dante"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Dante would get FUCKED UP if he fought Auron blade to blade, man to man, mono e mono.
Too bad Auron isn't good in range attack, huh?

Dante's Sparda is actually as big as Auron's sword, if not bigger. Dante isn't shabby in sword fight either, so there is no guarantee that Auron would win easily even if they are to go into a melee duel due to Dante's ablity in evasion.

Also, Dante can change to Ifrit gaunlet and have an advantage in really close ranged fight. With weapons, you will have to swing it and whatnot, but with his fire enchanted gaunlets he can just punch and kick away.

About Bangle of Time, Dante can use it when he has his Devil Gauge, but my argument is he wouldn't use it unless it is for stopping Auron to execute his devastating attack. The fact that it only needs 3 symbols to trigger Bangle of Time, Dante will be able to use it when Auron decides to use his overdrive. (Like I've mentioned, it is easy to fill devil gauge.)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia