View Single Post

Posted 2003-09-07, 03:42 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Kuja's #1 Being mod *Behind the scene*"
Ok, I'll explain it in full detail to why he was made a mod.

GameCube wasn't really doing much modding for a while, and his last post was saying that he was active (ironic, huh?). I saw that Kuja's #1 liked to post quizzes, and help the forum out. He also had a few new ideas for the forum. At first, all he wanted was the PS2 forum. So, I PMed him one day and asked him if he would like to mod the PS2 forum. He said yes, and we contacted Titus. Titus told us that he didn't like having one-forum moderators, but he told us that he noticed GameCube wasn't really doing much, and that he would probably be demodded, and Kuja's #1 could take his place. A few days later, the changes took place, and Kuja's #1 modded the Console Gaming forum.

And in my opinion, on his first day as a moderator, he's done a great job.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but he was SUPPORTED by a mod, a sup mod, an admin, and some others. That should explain everything right there.

Just because you don't like a guy, doesn't mean he's a bad mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan