View Single Post

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:27 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Iraq, WAS HARBORING terrorists... Sadaam himself, can be considered a terrorist, a terror to his own people.

Fox news polls, showed, i beleive 60~ of americans were for the war.. Why wouldn't sadaam let in weapons inspectors?

That's enough to bomb him right there, we went to the un, we gave him a date and time in which he could have given us full access to find weapons, but NO.

He forced the war upon himself, he killed many of his own people (100 thousand + curds i beleive), it's very likely that he was developing WMD's. One scientist, captured from sadaam, said, that just before we bombed, he was burying and hiding weapons (something like that) or confessing to researching nuclear(sp) weapons..

Your facts are faulty.. I get my facts from the news, not from my government, i often read news from many other countries as well, how can the government control the internet?

I'm sorry, but i cant be fed propaganda, from my government, from another coutry can I?

A man that would kill his own people, and invade unsuspecting countries, is he worthy of being a leader any more? NO, and if your honkey dorey libral ass can't see that, you REALLY need to wake up and smell the fucking anthrax, because without our action, it's going to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`