View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-30, 07:08 AM in reply to Acer's post "What is out there?"
MarkiX said:
I will have to disagree w/ the fact that our gov might be hiding shit i got to family members thast have came back from Iraq. They told me that most shit on the news is true. But maybe my family could be brain washed. Maybe Sadam Hussien is really a woman. Maybe, Osama bin Laden will flyout of my ass. It does not matter maybe. I will believe whatever is most believed by other ppl who r actually involved in it and not ppl who sit at home on there comp and do absolutly nothing bout this war or have any part in it.
shut up, if you were the one that was in iraq and you were told to keep you mouth shut about the truth, or your family would pay, wtf would you do then? you would tell your family what they told you. Sit at home and do nothing? I rather do that than risk my life for oil, that is the reason they are out there, to get more control over the oil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer