Thread: Just Peachy...
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-16, 06:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Just Peachy..."
Medieval Bob said:
D3V said:
not that I know of. But they probably did.
If you don't know, and nobody directly asked you, then don't answer... You just wasted approximately two seconds of my life. I will never get that time back...

And... Spector... um.... I don't understand... Why ask a question that the first post in the thread (made by you nonetheless) answers it???

-Spector- said:
and they already made 1.11?
-Spector- said:
www.battle.net

They just realeased the 1.11 patch for warcraft 3
Well I have just enough right to say something in here as you do. And nobody was directly talking to you penis eater. So basically what I'm saying is stfu. You weren'e being talked to either, and I hope in those 2 seconds of your life that you lost you developed cancer you fag ass bitch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V