View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:03 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I JUST CANNOT &%#*@# WIN!!!!!!

As if things weren't bad enough, now we gotta pay $400 by tomorrow or we get kick out onto the street. &%^%#^! I do everything that is asked of me, I do what my fiancee needs me to do and yet we still get $h!t on. I feel broken. I am going to be out on the street. I can't take this anymore. So in case I do end up homeless and/or dead I would just like to say this:

1. First of all, thankyou Zelaron, Chruser and all moderators for allowing me to use this thread/message board for stating my thoughts and telling my story without closing it on me.

2. Thankyou all those that showed your support by writting your opinions and ideas about any help that I could get.

3. Thankyou Blizzard for making such awsome games.

And finally................

THANKYOU RESIDENTIAL FOR SCREWING UP MY LIFE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this thread, keep it open for a while longer. Things might change and if they do I would like to be able to talk about them still. I don't know how or if it will, be we shall see.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller