View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:01 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
this is true the game is hacked up badly still.

i am not sure blizzard will ever be able to fix the economy. the ppl that play the game are really the only ones to fix it. but it is kinda impossible to get everyone to agree to helping diablo

if there is a way to hack ppl will do it. what i mean is ppl want the easy way to get items and stuff. this includes scamming, hacking, duping, botting. these are all ways to get stuff u didn't really find.

and there is always gona be ppl that will not obey the rules of the game. thus they hack up the economy and trading badly.

and so far there really is no way to fix this, except blizz thinks banning will halp scare ppl from cheating. trust me on this
it is so easy to recreate a chars. all ppl do now is go online buy hex. use the hex to buy gear and make the char. and there u have it. the char is back to the way she was.

blizzard is not really helping ne thing. except it is really easy to make a game now. no waitng in line. i have to admit this is kinda nice.
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus