View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-10, 12:53 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
the patch can do several things. it could fix many problems we have right now. it could catch the eye of more ppl cause there is new ways things work like weapons and armor and skills and stuff.

but it could also open up a pandoras box of problems.

it could open up new ways to dupe, new ways to bot, or all together just better ways to cheat. it also could mess up items that already exist. patching things can effect other things in previous versions. if blizzard releases that patch they have to be absolutly sure it is very hard to cheat. this is one of the reasons they haven't released it, they prolly want to make sure the game has as few of leak holes as possible.

now i have worked hard on diablo 2 getting items and raising chars, but i would like to see what would happen if they reset everything. all accounts and everything. make everyone start all over. now i know they can't cause ppl buy stuff off ebay, and want there money back if they lose everything. but i think it would kinda be neat to completely strat all over again. be kinda interesting. lol just a thought. i ain't saying its a great idea
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus