View Single Post

Posted 2003-05-21, 05:42 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
No Syndr, I don't think you are dissing me, you do make a good point. But the reason why I am home is cause my fiancee had asked me to stay home and play the mother of the family and be there to take care of her daughter when she can't get off from work early enough. Believe me I was ready to work when I got up here.

But now for the big decision we made. last night it was decided that we had enough of her family and wanted nothing to do with them. So we are going to move back to Ontario and my family is supporting us all the way. we should be moving back at the end of this summer (end of august). But Do still appreciate any advice to help us, it's okay too if you just want to shout out your support too. It's been a long hard road but our love is stronger than ever.

Thanks for the support peeps!
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller