Thread: Ultima Online
View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-25, 08:42 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
SSJ_vegeta_JM said:
I cant stand this game anymore it can not! be improved in any way. Because its the fact thats its a role playing game in medieavl times, which means it cant be like dbz or a big mech game so i care for it like its shit!

it is by far the worst game there can be all it does is brain wash ur friends into only caring for UO! and start saying that dbz sucks cause UO! is better!!! like a freak they play it night and day cause they have no life or arent good enough for one!

I will always know that D2 is way more fun the UO can be with its cheesey music and crapy animation of the same swing every time.

In D2 u can be a necro and summon an army of skeletons and a golem. In uo its 5 followers and u cant get skeletons any more!

And in D2 the sorceres can cast instantly unlike uo when mages have to sit and say the word and cast it like 1 minute later!

Thanks for your opinion, lame-ass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence