View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:47 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Will Society Kill It Self???Will All Be..."
mybrainhatesyou said:
nah the guy pronounced sumbliminal sblimenalably or something similar ill admit to being stupider but he is slow as a turtle when the terrorists attacked it took him like 3 months to retaliate and i understand that it takes time to get ready but it takes less than three months... i think clinton should be pres he was a good president... to bad theres a damn 2 term rule
It takes time to track down who did it. You can't retaliate at something because you think they MAY have done it... you have to KNOW they did it. And it took 3 months for them to KNOW who did it.

But, Bush is a dumbass. I think Colin Powell should be president!!! Go Colin Powell!!!

P.S - What are you theroys about Dick Cheny? What happened to this man? My ideas is that he is in a bunker deep in Nevada but had a heart attack and died and then the bunker collapsed but no one noticed... or terrorists invaded and stole dick cheny's corpse and wears it now like in Hannible so everyone think hes Alive but its really a terrorists! AH!

Last edited by Hellmonkeys; 2003-01-18 at 10:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys