View Single Post

Posted 2002-11-22, 10:45 PM in reply to StonedVegeta's post "What is your Favorite FF Game Out Of..."
Quote:
Originally posted by StonedVegeta

well, actually, i might. But then again, there is the little problem of me not playing it yet. I may change my mind later on.

Oh, and to everyone that was offended by my remarks on FF9, then I guess it would help you cope to tell you that there was on character I liked. Kuja. Coolest villain ever. Next to Ultimecia in FF8. She was freakin tough to beat. If you didn't cheat.
Uh Ultimecia was easy... its called Aura/RenzoKuken/Meltdown, but all of my characters was at 99 at the time and Squall had near perfect statistics (Gotta love devourer). And when Ultimecia shows her true for just draw and cast the Apocalypse spell that her bottom half has and beat her down. I only lost one character during that whole battle cause I wanted her to die (It was Quistis) I needed to find one of my characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-