View Single Post

Posted 2002-11-22, 12:27 PM in reply to StonedVegeta's post "What is your Favorite FF Game Out Of..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Jiddar, I didn't really like FF7 that much. The translation was awful, the story was fragmented, and the villain was a pansy.

FF9 on the other hand, had a near-flawless translation, the story made complete sense and was really involving, and Kuja was the greatest FF villain ever. On top of that, it was just a better game in every other category. The graphics were tons better, the music was phenomenal, the gameplay was a lot better, and it was just more fun overall.
ok but FF7 was produced in the year 1997 and FF9 2000/1 i think that will explain the graphic and the sound .
k i agree that the battle system was better in 9 but in 7 u can do more then in 2*FF9.
don'T know where are u come from but i don't think u are german .
but in german that are the awfully translations and i think ur english people.
and sephiroth was a great vilian too.
bye JiDDaR
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR