View Single Post

Rurouni Storm the Sen. Mod.
Posted 2002-11-19, 07:14 AM
Okay guys. Since this question has been asked so many times, I guess it deserves a straight answer straight from the horse's mouth. So here it is:
Over a month ago, Rurouni followed a link in my sig on another forum (the INA I-War forum) and joined here. He liked several things about it and decided to stay.
He would often PM about warez on the forums. I noticed that most of this was old posts being brought back up.
So a few weeks ago, I asked if he would like to help by digging through the old posts (118,000 of them) and trash the warez and pr0n. This obviously requires Sen. Mod. privledges. When I talked to Chruser about this and suggested doing this in a way that noone would notice, Chruser said to make him a normal Sen. Mod.

I admit that perhaps it was not wise to do so after he had only been here for a few weeks. That is my fault. If I had waited another month or so, he would have probably already understood about the flame forum and who was who.

Despite this, I have known him for over a year at the INA I-War and on ICQ and do trust him to do the job well. While admittedly he got off on the wrong foot with you guys, I believe it was excusable and he is very willing to make ammends and try to do better. I very much hope you will give him the chance.

As for his behaviour, in similar circumstances, I might have acted similarly.

Last edited by WetWired; 2002-11-19 at 07:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired