View Single Post

Posted 2002-09-24, 03:27 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "post ownage pics here***"
Quote:
Originally posted by drx
simple...its called a lie
you are correct this fool says he has wiz spike storm and 2 occy rings why the hell would he waste space on 10 5 all resist sc's he already has what 75/wiz,20/20/occy j's and whats on storm theres no way he needs resist charms i have none and my resists are max also this guy must have like 300 mana and with a lightning sorc thats not gonna do at all... my sorc uses 1 occy ring and 1 soj for mana

my sorc uses a perfect rubied shaft shaeld storm and jah'd shako
wiz with a 15 resis jewl in it tgods for the life/str perfect waterwalks 1 soj 1 occy J 26% maras 10 cold charms some have 30+ life couple with 12% fhr and a bunch of 20 life and 5% fhr charms in the invo
in the switch i got a 15% resis jewld wizzy and luna
the only way to make a better sorc than mine would be a helluva lot more expensive but you would need to ber/magi
ber/09 shako ber/storm 15 all resist 15 dex jewel wizzy
and 1 occy ring and 1 soj/wiz ring you will need 10 skill charms with 30+ life and 10 20 life sc's with fhr

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-09-24 at 03:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome