View Single Post

Grin The Rise Of Brutality Tour
Posted 2002-09-10, 04:01 PM
Hell yeah! The opening date for this one was last night! Houston, TX, and I was right there, front row, center stage! Hatebreed, Six Feet Under, Shadows Fall, and Death Threat! And, Houston's own Will To Live started things off! The pit was insane for them! Next up, Death Threat--bad ass! They tore it up, did a cover of a Madball song, and the crowd went nuts! Then came Shadows Fall! The lead singer's got some really nasty ass dreadlocked shit for hair, but other than that, they were completely awesome! Crowd pleaser was Of One Blood, title track from their 1st album! It fucking jammed! Next, it took 6FU about 30 minutes to get their shit right, but it was worth the wait! I have no idea how Chris Barnes can make those sounds, and still talk! Played a bunch of songs, The Enemy Inside, Feasting On The Blood Of The Insane, Hacked To Pieces, The Day The Dead Walked, and War Is Coming-to name a few! I was a little diappointed that they didn't play Lycanthropy, though! Oh well! HATEBREED tore the entire place down! Started off with Proven, and just got better from there! They played damn near every song from Satisfaction, and Perseverance! Ended with I Will Be Heard, of course! Played the opening to Slayer's Raining Blood-the crowd went berzerk! They sounded extremely tight, and a lot clearer than I remember them from before, this was my 4th time to see them! Finally caught a Hatebreed drumstick this time, too!!! All in all, an excellent show! One of the better ones I've seen in awhile! Highly recommended!
Member of the Anti-Penguin Coalition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
metalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmetalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

metalshane