View Single Post

Posted 2002-08-12, 11:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
what is the point of attacking them really? because we feal threatened by them? i dont know about you but the way i run my shit is if someone screws with you then you screw him 50x over... this is exactlly what sedam's plans are if the u.s. attacks... as i said b4, sedam himself could just send some men in to canada, wait their for a year, then go to the border of the u.s. then drop nerve gass in the u.s... this time of age it is not meant for war, because their are more destructive things out their that could destroy the whole world... and with dictators like sedam, who think that they are god, and can influence their own people into commiting suicide for their country, trust me the u.s. is gonna have some problems... sory to say but i personally think that the u.s.(people who run it) are freakin stupid... they allways seem to start shit with other country's and walk into other problems in the world that dont involve them, and another thing, every god damn war allmost the u.s. steps in at the very end and claims victory... meanwhile other countrys have been fighting from the start. This is why nobody would take the u.s.'s side, because the u.s. is starting the shit as usual... and people who start shit, are bound to get fucked up... hmmm sept 11th? even if the u.s. doesnt start most of the shit, by getting themselves into it, their only making it worse for themselves...
i couln't have said it better myself.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury