Thread: Barbarians
View Single Post

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:49 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
not much im just chattin with a chick friend of mine, shes tellin me about her friend called her up today telling her that her and this otehr chick were fuckin, its a good deal. and yourself?

and now on topic. barbarians.
it depends on what weapons you wanna use, i myself prefer swords. on a swords barbarian there is 1 of 3 swords you wanna shoot for.
1) Grandfather
2) Fury or whatever that shit is
3) 300% cruel colossus blade with 40% ias and some sockets, and socket it with some phat gems.

with those there is a few ways to go with stats.
stats i usually get the minimum requirements for my equipment (armor, sword, etc etc.) and after that i stuff it ALL into vitality.

skills -- for skills i usually go whirlwind if im using the Grandfather or the Cruel Colossus Blade. if im using the fury blades i go for frenzy. also, i suggest you get max battle orders for extra hitpoints. and i forget what else i used to put into skills being i havent played the game in half a year.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber