Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jokes!! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5835)

WhaBAM 2002-08-27 04:37 PM

Jokes!!

Feelin a little down right now and feel like laughing. Anyone got any good jokes? If so post em here! Nothin' is too dirty or bad for me :)

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 04:45 PM

"The O.J. Murder Trial" by Dr.Seuss

I did not kill my lovely wife.
I did not slash her with a knife.
I did not bonk her on the head.
I did not know that she was dead.
I stayed at home that fateful night.
I took a cab, then took a flight.
The bag I had was just for me.
My bag! My bag! Hey, leave it be.
When I came home I had a gash.
My hand was cut from broken glass.
I cut my hand on broken glass.
A broken glass did cause that gash.
I have nothing, nothing to hide.
My friend, he took me for a ride.
Did you take this person's life?
Did you do it with a knife?
I did not do it with a knife.
I did not, could not kill my wife.
I did not do this awful crime.
I could not, would not anytime.
Did you hit her from above?
Did you drop this bloody glove?
I did not hit her from above.
I cannot even wear that glove.
I did not do it with a knife.
I did not, could not kill my wife.
I did not do this awful crime.
I could not, would not, not anytime.
And now I'm free, I can return
To my house for which I yearn.
And to my family whom I love.
Hey now I'm free -- Give back my glove!!

hold on and i'll get better ones...

WhaBAM 2002-08-27 04:47 PM

Thats mean! But damn funny :O)

Sum Yung Guy 2002-08-27 04:48 PM

rofl that was good

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 04:50 PM

:D

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 04:53 PM

WhaBAM I like you're avatar...you're not go'n to get Imp PMS if someone else has one like it are you!!! (hehe):D

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 05:03 PM

Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle-aged couple and a young newlywed couple wanted to join a new church in their neighborhood. The pastor said "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks to show will-power." The couples all agreed and came back at the end of 2 weeks. The pastor went to the elderly couple and asked, "Were you able to abstain from sex for 2 weeks?" The old man replied.. "No problem at all, Pastor". "Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the pastor. Then he went to the middle-aged couple and asked, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for 2 weeks?" The man replied, "The first week was not too bad, but the second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights..but, yes, we made it." "Congratulations..Welcome to the church!" said the pastor. The pastor then went to the newlywed couple and asked the same question, "Were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?" "No, pastor, we weren't able to make it", the young man replied sadly. "What happened, my son?" inquired the pastor. "Well, my wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there!" "You understand, of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church" said the pastor sadly. "We know." said the young man, "We're not welcome at Safeway anymore either."

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 05:05 PM

One day, after striking gold in Alaska, a Lonesome miner came down from the mountains and walked into a saloon in the nearest town. "I'm lookin' for the meanest toughest and roughest hooker in the Yukon," he said to the bartender. "We got her" replied the bartender. "She's upstairs in the second room on the right. The miner handed the bartender a gold nugget to pay for the hooker and two beers . He grabbed the bottles, stomped up the stairs, kicked the door open on the second door on the right and yelled, "I'm looking for the meanest roughest and toughest hooker in the Yukon." The woman inside the room looked at the miner and said, "You found her!" Then she stripped naked, bent over and grabbed her ankles. "How do you know I want that position first?" asked the miner. "I don't replied the hooker, "but I thought you might want to open those beers first."

ewwwwwwww (HA HA HAAAA)

WhaBAM 2002-08-27 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Silverjinx18
WhaBAM I like you're avatar...you're not go'n to get Imp PMS if someone else has one like it are you!!! (hehe):D
What the hell does that mean? How bout some plain English buddy. No ^^ plz. By the way, those jokes = fuckin' funny as hell. I like the sex in Safeway one lol.:O) :O) :O)

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 05:19 PM

hehe I've heard that many-a-time ;)

Bezier 2002-08-27 07:19 PM

What does a sky diver and a hooker have in common?

They're both fast, cheap, and if the rubber breaks, you're dead.

ask_rabber 2002-08-27 07:23 PM

should be a bungie jumper not a sky diver, sky divers have parachute not a huge rubber cord.

Grav 2002-08-27 07:36 PM

Sky diving is expensive, too.

Hades-Knight 2002-08-27 07:50 PM

bets joke? hmm

why did the chicken cross the street?

to get away from grav's hunger^_^

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 08:06 PM

mmmmm chicken

Medieval Bob 2002-08-27 08:08 PM

..and some cornbread.

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 08:08 PM

A little boy is in school working on his arithmetic. The teacher says, "Imagine there are 5 blackbirds sitting on a fence. You pick up your BB gun and shoot one. How many blackbirds are left?" The little boy thinks for a moment and says, "NONE!" The teacher replies, "None -- how do you figure that?" The little boy says, "If I shoot one, all the other birds will fly away scared, leaving none on the fence." The teacher replies, "Hmmmm, not exactly, but I do like the way you think!" The little boy then says, "Teacher, can I ask you a question? There are 3 women sitting on a park bench eating ice cream cones. One is licking her cone, another is biting it, and the third one is sucking it. How can you tell which one of the women is married?" The teacher ponders the question uncomfortably and then finally replies, "Well, I guess the one sucking her cone." To which the little boy replies, "Actually, it's the one with the wedding ring, but I do like the way YOU think!!"

Medieval Bob 2002-08-27 08:12 PM

Sweeeet :)

Silverjinx18 2002-08-27 08:17 PM

A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Screw me or climb the ladder to success," she said. No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner woman, who was slightly easier on the eye. "Screw me hard or climb the ladder to success," she said. "Well," thought the man, "might as well carry on." On the next cloud was an even more attractive lady who, this time, was quite attractive. "Screw me now or climb the ladder to success," she uttered. As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went. On the next cloud was an absolute beauty. Slim, attractive, the lot. "Screw me here and now or climb the ladder to success," she flirted. Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound ugly man, arm pit hair showing, flies buzzing around his head. "Who are you?" the man asked. "Hello" said the ugly fat man, "I'm Cess!"

ask_rabber 2002-08-27 08:44 PM

thats pretty damn sick.