Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   I'm engaged (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43059)

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-13 09:47 AM

I'm engaged

Yep, proposed last night. Asked her parents for permission tuesday, they loved the idea, yesterday we had a big date day, we got all dressed up (I had a REALLY snazzy tux and she was wearing a sleek emerald dress, I'll get pictures up) and we went to La Caille, a pricy italian restaurant(Dinner was $188 for the two of us.) I had them put us outside on the patio next to a river, and there were birds of all sorts all around us while day turned to night. It was pretty awesome, I must say.

MightyJoe 2007-08-13 10:17 AM

Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through.

In all seriousness congradulation, hope things work out great for you both. Is the wedding anytime soon?

Willkillforfood 2007-08-13 10:33 AM

Congratulations. I'm guessing you knocked her up? ;)

Chruser 2007-08-13 10:42 AM

Nice, you win.

Willkillforfood 2007-08-13 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chruser
Nice, you win.

This message perplexes me. Have you two been fighting for the hand of this young lady in marriage? ;)

Demosthenes 2007-08-13 10:53 AM

Gg, KA, gg.

Grats.

Thanatos 2007-08-13 10:59 AM

A little young, but hey, you're happy so that's all that matters. Congrats niqqa.

klo 2007-08-13 11:07 AM

agreed. i mean, Kaneda and I are "engaged" but we don't have any set date. just a ring :P.

Was this your anniversary? I remember you saying you were gonna propose on your anniversary or something.
Congrats.:)

Willkillforfood 2007-08-13 11:16 AM

You should give nude pixx to MJ to celebrate this wonderous occassion.

Lenny 2007-08-13 11:30 AM

Wow. Congratulations, man!

D3V 2007-08-13 11:54 AM

Grats K_A.. I'm going to wait another year or two myself :(, but yeah Congrats, and good luck.

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-13 12:01 PM

It was our 6th anniversary, and we're planning a long engagement. Probably somewhere around 2 years.

D3V 2007-08-13 12:02 PM

Oh wow damn, see my plan though is to get married BEFORE we get bored of each other :)

Demosthenes 2007-08-13 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klo
agreed. i mean, Kaneda and I are "engaged" but we don't have any set date. just a ring :P.

That's not an engagement. That's temporizing.

klo 2007-08-13 12:10 PM

lol, nah. we just aren't really into rushing it. we will probably have a house before we get married. And then have more kids (:P kaneda). lol.

I described the ring as a "don't fuck me" ring lol.
But we call each other "fiance" not "bf, gf" anymore...just don't have a date set yet. :).

willkill:
What?!?

Willkillforfood 2007-08-13 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klo
lol, nah. we just aren't really into rushing it. we will probably have a house before we get married. And then have more kids (:P kaneda). lol.

I described the ring as a "don't fuck me" ring lol.
But we call each other "fiance" not "bf, gf" anymore...just don't have a date set yet. :).

willkill:
What?!?

You aren't rushing into it? You already have a child together. What is there you haven't really rushed into yet? =P

klo 2007-08-13 12:52 PM

marraige lol.
I'm getting married ONCE. and that's it lol.

D3V 2007-08-13 01:03 PM

Yeh I hear yah on that, I don't really feel like having to look around after a divorce or something etc etc, the expenses that go along with it anything that might happen to branch off after it etc, too much bs really.

I figure in a year or two I'd love to have a kid / propose and maybe stay engaged for atleast a year's time, then get married, I'd really love to get married on our anniversery, seems like it'd make it that much more special.

The1 2007-08-13 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Yep, proposed last night. Asked her parents for permission tuesday, they loved the idea, yesterday we had a big date day, we got all dressed up (I had a REALLY snazzy tux and she was wearing a sleek emerald dress, I'll get pictures up) and we went to La Caille, a pricy italian restaurant(Dinner was $188 for the two of us.) I had them put us outside on the patio next to a river, and there were birds of all sorts all around us while day turned to night. It was pretty awesome, I must say.

Im proud of you...

Also congrats!

Demosthenes 2007-08-13 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
I figure in a year or two I'd love to have a kid / propose and maybe stay engaged for atleast a year's time, then get married, I'd really love to get married on our anniversery, seems like it'd make it that much more special.

Oh god...could you imagine in 14 years a D3V-2 joining Zelaron?