Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Bush's terrorism acts (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24846)

FugiTive 2003-11-27 01:14 PM

Bush's terrorism acts

I've been holding this for a long time but I really need to say it!
Bush's terrorism acts:

#1: He bombed the shit out of Afghanistanians because Al'Quaida
took responsibility for 9-11. I think he set it up just to kill'em
just to fullfil his sick ego.

#2: He forged the documents about Iraqi having biochemical
weapons just to bomb'em.

#3: Generally America is putting her nose in other peoples
buisness.

Everyone who agrees with me or has something to add just post a reply.

Sovereign 2003-11-27 01:28 PM

Just to be a bitch, i want you to support and PROOVE everything you just said.

Chruser 2003-11-28 09:56 AM

Bush lacks official reasons for his deeds, but forged documents about weapons of mass destruction just to bomb them is just plain stupid. Clearly, Bush wanted Saddam to be a goner, and he won't return again.

"America is putting her nose in other peoples
buisness.
"
Some countries have actually claimed that the US is responsible for the deaths of their people for not helping them on time, as if the US should be required to take action and support the world. In fact, maybe the Bush administration feels a need to "help" the world for various reasons, even if that's just a false reason to stay in charge and not become far too loathed. Who knows, maybe Bush read Machiavelli's The Prince.

LiveWire 2003-11-28 09:59 AM

Edited by KA 

Pointless picture that doesn't belong here, if you want laughs go somewhere else, this is for serious discussion.

Kyuss 2003-12-17 01:00 AM

ROFL @ THAT SHIT

D3V 2003-12-20 04:04 AM

I think bush set up the 9/11 things, hey why not. There is no proof from me, and there never will be.

I don't work for the government, and even if I did, they've got that story so far covered up and destroyed its not even funny.

I think that he feels bad for his dad being just as stupid as him and not killing the mexican (saddam) the first time that he just wants to run in the and start fighting with the rockchuckers (iraqis).

Yes, the US is putting 'her' nose in everyones business, well I don't give a shit about that, I think that if we didn't go around being nosy we could be bombed at any moment.

I think that most of the stuff we hear on the news about iraq and the towel heads is bullshit and made up.

Thanatos 2003-12-20 07:34 AM

We could be bombed if we didn't stick our nose in other country's business? Hell, I think we will be bombed some day because we DO stick our nose in everyone's business. Watch Bowling for Columbine to get a reality on how much we do it. Freaking crazy.

Chruser 2003-12-20 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
I think bush set up the 9/11 things, hey why not. There is no proof from me, and there never will be.

Any event that has ever been done through history has been stored in the medium of light. For instance, imagine that you have a music cd you get sick of, then you walk outside, throw it into the air and smash it with a sledgehammer once it hits the ground. It shatters into pieces that cannot be repaired, but how can you restore the CD?

The event is recorded in light, which moves away from the scene at c (299,792,458 m/s). If an alien on a planet far away would look at the back of the CD through a telescope in the exact moment when the light hits him, he would be able to see all the microscopic binary numbers on the back of the CD, and therefore be able to restore the lost information for you.

Some light and radiation at close-to-c speeds moves through walls, so even if you've commited an act aeons ago, you could still see the event happen from far away. Of course, actually going to another planet at speeds faster than light isn't the easiest of things to do. Tachyons are said to move faster, but relativity cannot use them for their calculations as the travel time turns imaginary.

Mantralord 2003-12-20 04:21 PM

Chruser, only a certain amount of photons are emitted...as the distance gets farther and farther you lose that information because not as many of the original photons are there. So eventually all you'll have is a blurry image.

Ganga 2003-12-26 07:06 AM

We talking about spectra here? Well since Chruser is talking about alien we don't know what kind of telescope they use... but we use radio telescope and the photons lost because of the dust in space block the "blue photons". I doubt that alien would use the same telescope as us.

zagggon 2003-12-28 11:38 PM

All this talk about aliens has me all frisky! Do go on! Oh plz do!

D3V 2003-12-29 12:04 AM

For one shut the hell up.

And they wouldn't be using a telescope that is anything similar to our own, they probably have built-in uh... I guess telescopes in their heads which allows them to zoom in as far as they are willing just by thinking of it. Aliens are far more advanced than us, they're just playing jokes with us for now.

zagggon 2003-12-31 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
For one shut the hell up.

And they wouldn't be using a telescope that is anything similar to our own, they probably have built-in uh... I guess telescopes in their heads which allows them to zoom in as far as they are willing just by thinking of it. Aliens are far more advanced than us, they're just playing jokes with us for now.

So your saying shut the hell up about all the alien,telescope.ect and then you start rambling on about it? Your such a dumba55.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

MarkiX 2004-01-06 03:08 PM

Listen this fuckin shit bout the pres setting shit up and bombing ppl for no reason is fuckin bullshit. Every single pres we have had ppl has tried to explain conspiracies set up by them. Most of these r proven false. And i would like to see alot of the ppl in this forum bcum pres see how they do. and about stickin noses in other ppl's business........If we did not help the world and TRY to keep the peace then no one else would. And we would be having ppl like Sadam running all over the fuckin place.

sorry for the we shit, I know we are not all americans on this forum... but i am.TRY

Penny_Bags 2004-01-07 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chruser
Who knows, maybe Bush read Machiavelli's The Prince.

I highly doubt it, but I don't doub that someone read it TO him ;)

Penny_Bags 2004-01-07 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jizmo
We could be bombed if we didn't stick our nose in other country's business? Hell, I think we will be bombed some day because we DO stick our nose in everyone's business. Watch Bowling for Columbine to get a reality on how much we do it. Freaking crazy.

Okay asshat, you can't get a reality on something from watching a subjective and opinionated documentary, step off the turf.

Thanatos 2004-01-07 06:12 PM

Opinionated? Bullshit. How can you have an opinion based on a fact? That's like saying.. "Gravity? Well, I don't know.. maybe."

The guy that filmed it didn't just make that shit up; there's no point in it.

Demosthenes 2004-01-07 06:16 PM

The Prince is THE greatest work on politics ever written in my opinion...or at least of what i've read. I'm sure bush has read it...or as penny put it has had some1 read it 2 him...lol. His ideas are scary, but true imo.

Rurouni Storm 2004-01-07 08:55 PM

Bush didn't set up the Iraq war, he was set up by someone in the "intelligence" (and I use the term loosely) divison. He acted on false information and is taking the blame for it. Hell, if I'd been told that an enemy country posed such a serious threat, I would've acted similarly to the way he did.

Now, I still don't like Dubya, but I have become a little sympathetic towards him in regards to this war.