Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   damn i hate macaroni and cheese (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20019)

kaos 2003-07-18 06:18 PM

damn i hate macaroni and cheese

well i hate the macaroni only if its without the cheeese

uncapped 2003-07-18 07:22 PM

Dude, you really scared me for a second. I was like, "Omfg, I can't believe he just said he hates Mac N Cheez!"

kaos 2003-07-18 07:28 PM

OMFG HOW CAN U SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU MONSTER!!!!

zagggon 2003-07-18 10:59 PM

my friend puts pepper on his macaroni n cheese i was like wtf are you doing your ruining it

Adrenachrome 2003-07-18 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncapped
Dude, you really scared me for a second. I was like, "Omfg, I can't believe he just said he hates Mac N Cheez!"

I was going ot www.weather.com to make sure hell didn't freeze over.

slaynish 2003-07-18 11:17 PM

waaA?

Eddie_Perez 2003-07-19 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenachrome
Quote:

:haha:.................. Maybe it did :wierd: :(

`Insolence` 2003-07-19 02:55 AM

...Pepper in REAL mac n cheese is good.. nothing better than mac n cheese made from scratch with applesauce, i mean slathered in the shit, its so good.

I could have fucking sex with mac and chese covered in applesauce.

Eddie_Perez 2003-07-19 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by `Insolence`
with applesauce, i mean slathered in the shit.

:wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd:

RoboticSilence 2003-07-19 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by `Insolence`
I could have fucking sex with mac and chese covered in applesauce.

You could also have sex with a horse, pillow, hand... or preferably a girl. It is up to you, though.

Eddie_Perez 2003-07-19 02:58 PM

Is it? Is it really?

uncapped 2003-07-19 03:00 PM

No. It's up to your penis.

DrowningOnAir 2003-07-19 03:11 PM

i like mac n cheese but that easy mac microwaveable stuff isnt very good, maybe its just me though

RoboticSilence 2003-07-19 04:13 PM

Velveeta... it's easier to make and tastes better... but it's thicker and you should drink water with it...

Hades-Knight 2003-07-19 04:33 PM

I agree with Drowning......the regular Mac N cheese is damn good but the one you put int he microwave is fuckign nasty

J_iceman 2003-07-21 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenachrome
Quote:

thats funny

to make your mac and cheez taste better, you must add a bit or salt and more cheeeeeeeeeez..
i think the mac and cheeeeez from koo koo roo restaurant is better though (made with real cheeeeez) anyone get cheeeezed out before??? i ate a bowl of mac and cheeeeez went to jacks in the crack (jack in the box) and got some of that cheeeza stuffed jalopeno popers, and ate a box of cheeeeez pizza !! (this is when i heard dairy products is good for you)

RoboticSilence 2003-07-21 07:37 PM

What the fucking hell? That was the most confusing thing I've ever read in my life.