Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Operation SOAPDISH (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43263)

S2 AM 2007-08-26 10:44 PM

Operation SOAPDISH

Ok here's my plan for operation SOAPDISH. I was talking to Gruesome the other day and we were talking about the Halo 3 co-op online. My idea is to make it more fulfilling and a team effort in general. What we could do is separate into groups of 4. I know we don't have too many devoted people, but let's say 7 people want to be part of operation SOAPDISH then maybe we'll separate it into groups of 4 and 3. If it's 8, then that's a no brainer, if it's 10 then we could do 3 groups of 3 or probably better 2 groups of 4 and try to get 2 more people who aren't in the clan who are willing to participate in the third group(I know my cousin is one of those).

So we take these teams and they stay together and schedule times(I'd prefer the weekend with school and all, but generally whatever is best for the team as a whole) for the team to be online and go through the cooperative campaign mode together. Each person who is on a team won't move ahead through the campaign any further than the level that the team is on and teams won't discuss the storyline until each team has beaten the game together(with time schedules this could take a little while). I don't know if you guys have the patience for it but for me I didn't do the Halo 2 campaign for a while until after I bought it just because I was playing multiplayer so much. Anyways if you're interested say so and I'll start tallying and we could start dividing into teams, or maybe just one team if that's all we have. I think it would be a great way to make the campaign infinitely more fun.

gruesomeBODY 2007-08-26 11:13 PM

I would do this if we can get a set group. But i am also not sure if i get xbox live in my house. Ill know by sunday night though

glory_gamer 2007-08-26 11:59 PM

Ok ill only be down if you tell me what kind of soap we are using. Might be getting on today. which it is monday.

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-27 08:10 AM

Buy me an Xbox 360.

Thanatos 2007-08-27 08:25 AM

If you guys needed an extra person, I'm planning on buying Halo 3 and I should have Live set up by then.

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-27 08:26 AM

I might be getting an Xbox360 and Halo 3, I'd prefer a PS3 but Nikki wants to get an Xbox360 and Halo 3 really bad.

gruesomeBODY 2007-08-27 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
I might be getting an Xbox360 and Halo 3, I'd prefer a PS3 but Nikki wants to get an Xbox360 and Halo 3 really bad.

Thats pretty sweet in my book

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-27 09:13 AM

We'll eventually have both either way. Xbox360 is the cheaper of the two, so I guess it makes sense to get it first.

How much is one of those Xbox360 bundles used? Not just the core system but the whole shebang.

Willkillforfood 2007-08-27 09:30 AM

She sounds like a keeper if she's a gamer, KA. Don't give sony your dollars =D.

gruesomeBODY 2007-08-27 10:48 AM

Quote:

How much is one of those Xbox360 bundles used? Not just the core system but the whole shebang.

Im not sure of the pricing at the moment since i havent bought a game system in a year and a half. Im figuring though, the system with controllers, battery charger, and connection cables will probably run anywhere from 250-350 dollars. I could be way off though.

Thanatos 2007-08-27 10:59 AM

When I bought mine a couple of weekends ago, I purchased the Premium bundle. It cost $370 including tax. Came with a game, controller, ethernet cable, headset, and a month free of Live.

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-27 11:01 AM

The system with a controller and cables is $189 used at gamestop. I know I would need a hard drive, and I'm assuming I need at least a headset for Xboxlive.

gruesomeBODY 2007-08-27 12:58 PM

Quote:

The system with a controller and cables is $189 used at gamestop. I know I would need a hard drive, and I'm assuming I need at least a headset for Xboxlive.

Yes you would. So i guess i wasnt that much off in the price range

S2 AM 2007-08-27 11:42 PM

Ok so far I have glory, gruesome, myself, and possibly Thanatos. Glory I don't have your gamertag by the way. We'll probably get a few more. I can already tell you that whatever team I'd be a part of will most likely only be playing weekends(Gruesome and i already discussed this). Glory let me know your gamertag. Also as you post that you want to be part of operation SOAPDISH let me know times you are mostly available that way we can set up teams based on that if we even get enough people. I also have another friend who used to be in the clan I think some of you might know his gamertag was xoblivionspawnx, he'll want to play too and since he's a friend from around here and on my schedule him and I will most likely be on a team.

glory_gamer 2007-08-28 12:31 AM

Weekends sound good for me, Ill join team Ramrod! Also i will do some talking to ppl and try to get a renew on my old account. Just cant give up GLorygamer!

gruesomeBODY 2007-08-28 07:24 AM

i can play halo basically anytime on Wed, Thur, Sat and Sun. But nights and mornings are a no, im in college after all.

Titusfied 2007-08-28 10:31 AM

Sunday's are not good for me. Football season is upon us. Saturday afternoon for like 5 hours works perfect for me. During the week, when I'm down in Miami, I have a co-worker rooming with me temporarily for the next few months, so getting on is a little more difficult. I would be available between like 7-9 or so Monday - Thursday, but not everyday all the time. If we can organize certain days, I can make it, but if it's all up in limbo and I don't have much time to figure out my schedule, then it'll be more difficult.

Mark me down for the SOAPDISH though!

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-28 10:38 AM

Should have been Operation GANGBANG IMO.

S2 AM 2007-08-28 06:37 PM

Quote:

Should have been Operation GANGBANG IMO.

[Colonel Jessup's Voice]
Funny, I don't remember asking you for your opinion concerning the operation son.
[/Colonel Jessup's Voice]

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-28 09:56 PM

Lick my dick.