Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Legalization of Marijuana? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43560)

Kaneda 2007-10-14 12:18 AM

Well... if you think about it, I'm sure any kinda of DT would be cheaper than paying for hospital bills if it came down to it. Insuance companies are fucking hardcore man don't underestimate them.

HandOfHeaven 2007-10-14 07:23 AM

I got the saliva one because it was cheaper than a blood test, a hair test, or a UA. Those kits are so easy. All they have to do is swab inside your cheek and then put it in a solution to see if the color changes. Problem with this one is, if you've done multiple drugs, they won't know which one it is. Most places here have drug tests mainly for meth, because meth is a big problem my town (not the college town).

Willkillforfood 2007-10-14 08:25 AM

Saliva tests are cheap and done a lot. They taste salty =(.

HandOfHeaven 2007-10-14 06:36 PM

I know. Yucky after taste.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-14 09:53 PM

I hated it. I had to swish water through my mouth.

D3V 2008-11-17 12:07 PM

Now that I basically smoke 2-3 times a week now I can say that my stances are still about the same. I still do not have a favoring for people stoned 24/7. I look at it as I like my tolerance being low every time I smoke so that when I do get high the effects seem to hit me harder, while compared to the ones who are stoned 24/7 and are in zombie mode, that just gets boring.

I have this weird feeling that if Obama can get a second term, provided that he does a good job this first time, the topic of legalizing marijuana for personal use will come up more than once.

Thanatos 2008-11-17 01:14 PM

So you think marijuana should still be illegal while you partake in that illegal activity 2-3 times a week? That doesn't make any sense, nor does you basing it remaining illegal because there are people out there that do nothing but smoke weed.

What if alcohol suddenly became illegal because there are alcoholics out there that drink daily? Why should that have any affect on you, the person that drinks it on the weekends with your friends to have a good time? Flawed arguement, IMO.

Weed should be legal and have regulations/laws just like ciggarettes and alcohol. Period.

D3V 2008-11-17 01:15 PM

Oh sorry if that wasn't clear.* I meant that I think that now after extensively seeing both sides of the argument it should be legalized, not to remain illegal.

Thanatos 2008-11-17 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Now that I basically smoke 2-3 times a week now I can say that my stances are still about the same

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poll
Should Marijuana be legalised?
No - stoners killed my kitten!
D3V, Wed-G

:confused:

D3V 2008-11-17 01:19 PM

PUD!

My stances are that I still can't stand to be around stoners. I myself never wish to be a stoner, but it has changed in that I think mary jane should be legalized for before said argument, in which YOU agreed with.

!King_Amazon! 2008-11-17 01:30 PM

ITT D3v tries to make sense, fails, and then tries to cover his ass

EDIT: and fails

D3V 2008-11-17 02:27 PM

I think I confused myself while alt+tabbing and talking to a manager.

I'll lay it out one more time:

I used to think marijuana should be illegal. I now think it should be legalized, not just because the effects don't seem too powerful when compared to legal substances, but the judicial system could benefit from freeing up a huge portion of their inmates.

I still feel that being around the "24/7 stoners" is an annoyance, and I do not wish to become one, ever, but who knows in time that could change.

!King_Amazon! 2008-11-17 02:34 PM

I myself would take a 24/7 stoner over most normal people that don't smoke, but yeah they're annoying. At least you generally know stoners are nice, though. At the very least, they're usually peaceful.

D3V 2008-11-17 02:38 PM

Very true. Like you've said arguing against people who are opposed to legalization is pretty frustrating.

Thanatos 2008-11-17 02:53 PM

Especially since the majority of the time they have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about since they've never tried it once in their lifetime. People that continually bash marijauna citing government statistics/sources piss me off. They should take a step back, inhale once, and see if they feel the same way.

-Spector- 2008-11-18 12:06 PM

Stoners are usually pretty passive people, so I don't mind them much. Then again I get along with almost any type of person.

D3V 2008-11-25 03:14 PM

Quote:

They should take a step back, inhale once, and see if they feel the same way.
That is really some great advice.

Grav 2008-11-25 04:01 PM

Inhale, cough, vomit, decry the devil in his lungs, class action against NORML

KagomJack 2008-12-04 02:38 PM

I dunno if I've commented or not, but I'm for it.

D3V 2008-12-04 02:48 PM

Obama two terms = Legalization.