Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Has this ever happened to you??? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28547)

Tyrannicide 2004-04-17 12:11 PM

Has this ever happened to you???

Yea, one night when I was doing some incredibly hard english homework while watching DragonBall GT, I got really mad and for some reason I pulled off a
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa and completely desinigrated my homework. At first I thought it was awsome and tried it again and again, but it wouldn't happen again. I figured it must have been all the fustration that was stuck within me from all the hard as hell homework I got in school over the year[s].

The next day came along and I soon realized that not having my homework was going to turn out bad. I got to school ten minutes before class and was kinda unhappy cause the teacher the day before was constantly talking about how important the homework we got was. well I finly made it to class and the teacher was asking for the homework to be ready to hand in as soon as we walked in the door. well here is what happened.

Teacher: where is your homework??
Me: I Kamahamaha'd it last night. Kind of scared the shit out of me...
Teacher: What kind of ascuse is that? And watch your language.
Me: Go fuck yourself. I am a super saijin and can do and say what ever I want. (Afterwards, I dont understand why I said this. must be the anger again, re-emerging)
Teacher: That is totally erelavent....and WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE
Me: Kaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeee...
Teacher: Okay, okay, dont do anything else. I will mark it as done.
Me:not good enough...haaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
Teacher: You asshole, i will get you in....*dies*
Me: Pwnz biatch!!!!

Now, I still dont know why this all happened, it was like I wasn't in my own body and I felt very angery for no reason at all. I need help bad. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you??????

HELP ME FOR FUCK SAKES, HELP ME!!!

!King_Amazon! 2004-04-17 12:16 PM

Kamehameha. Not Kamahamaha.

Tyrannicide 2004-04-17 12:22 PM

yea, I edited t. Stil, has this ever happened to you???

Penny_Bags 2004-04-17 02:58 PM

Not really. I'm too busy not making up stories and posting them on Zelaron to try to gain some sort of... e-respect.

Bai.

Sovereign 2004-04-17 03:10 PM

Nope, cant say that i have.

platnum 2004-04-17 03:11 PM

pwned by K_A!

Tyrannicide 2004-04-17 03:54 PM

Well, to be honest. It was one messed up dream. You all thought I had the time to make up a retarded story. It was a retarded dream, thats why I posted it.

Grav 2004-04-17 04:10 PM

What the fuck is this nonsense. We don't need to hear how pathetic you are, we all already know.

iceman887 2004-04-17 04:38 PM

nope that never happened and that is a stupid story, wtf

Thanatos 2004-04-18 07:37 AM

Haven't I heard this somewhere before?

Tyrannicide 2004-04-18 07:47 AM

yea, i posted a part of it in another thread, by accident.

Yea, it was one weird dream, made no sense and so forth. what retarded dreams did you guys have???

RoboticSilence 2004-04-18 07:52 AM

Nice recovery by saying it was a dream, loser.

zagggon 2004-04-18 08:24 AM

hahahahaha this is funny, this poor guy was just asking to be ate alive when he made this thread. lmao

Tyrannicide 2004-04-18 08:24 AM

up, actually it was a dream. I didn't mention it cause I wanted to see everyone's reaction. It WAS a fucked up dream from a few nights ago. So I thought I would share it. I figured everyone would be like 'that is fucked' or something.

zagggon 2004-04-18 08:34 AM

nnanananannnanaananna

!King_Amazon! 2004-04-18 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zagggon
hahahahaha this is funny, this poor guy was just asking to be ate alive when he made this thread. lmao

You would know, you've became an expert on stupid threads.

RoboticSilence 2004-04-18 07:18 PM

ZING!

Hey fuck you, Mr. Character Limit.

!King_Amazon! 2004-04-18 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platnum
pwned by K_A!

I'm on a roll.

Sovereign 2004-04-18 07:22 PM

Indeed.

( o Y o )

HandOfHeaven 2004-04-18 08:22 PM