Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Kicking your arse in a nongayway (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40692)

NonGayMan 2006-09-21 06:31 PM

Kicking your arse in a nongayway

Hold on to your butts fellas because NonGayMan ain't letting any prisoners on stand-by.

Sadly despite my signature I am not very good at Halo. A few friends tried to teach me how to play real good, but I failed miserably. That was then, though, and this is now. I've gotten good at BF2 over the past year or so, which should help my skills. Anyways I'll try to play with you guys whenever I can. I gave SYG my AIM so he should be contacting me soon.

gruesomeBODY 2006-09-21 06:45 PM

sweet deal dude. All of us though have stopped playing for one reason or another. I get on whenever i am at home or up at JR's house, but other then that, i cant. JR is only on when im up or his parents are away, talented is usually on at all hours because she has no life and titusfied is on when hes not butt fucking his gf. Glory is suppose to be getting on soon, as well as SYG and smith. Other then that, the dragoons are only active int eh forum and it is not alot of us.

NonGayMan 2006-09-21 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruesomeBODY
sweet deal dude. All of us though have stopped playing for one reason or another. I get on whenever i am at home or up at JR's house, but other then that, i cant. JR is only on when im up or his parents are away, talented is usually on at all hours because she has no life and titusfied is on when hes not butt fucking his gf. Glory is suppose to be getting on soon, as well as SYG and smith. Other then that, the dragoons are only active int eh forum and it is not alot of us.

Yeah, SYG just informed me of that.

Oh well, any of you guys play BF2. I'm good at that. I'll post my stats soon.

talentedhamster 2006-09-21 07:33 PM

ey! talented has a life!! its mostly gymnastics. Then halo. get it right!! jeeeeeez

Sum Yung Guy 2006-09-21 07:33 PM

How about we give this guy a Dragoon welcome into our forum.

Glad to have you on the team. I suspect when me and Smith(my real life buddy) are back from iraq this winter Dragoons on Live will be aplenty and rockin.

kenpo sensei 2006-09-22 07:07 AM

Welcome to the Dragoons

Titusfied 2006-09-22 09:47 AM

I get on during the week most nights. Gamertag: Titusfied

Hit me up NGM.

gruesomeBODY 2006-09-23 05:34 PM

Gruesome every once and a while until christmas break. Then ill be on for a straight month

glory_gamer 2006-09-24 06:58 PM

Welcome and yes i play a little BF2

Titusfied 2006-09-25 07:52 AM

Well, stop playing it and start playing Halo again, beotch!

glory_gamer 2006-09-25 03:42 PM

He i was on and the good news is this Green Connection Through the whole game baby! So ill be on ... Just send me a IM and ill get on if i am there.