Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Formally title your fellow members of Zelaron! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28021)

Penny_Bags 2004-03-24 09:46 AM

Formally title your fellow members of Zelaron!

Just like Kwhiii has been called "Zelaron's Most Useless Member", go ahead and give titles to other members... who knows, maybe it will stick.

Senesia 2004-03-24 09:49 AM

I think some people have been trying hard for Kwhiii's title, just recently.

Vollstrecker 2004-03-24 10:00 AM

Not really. I just think Zelaron is just hosting the Special Olympics this year.

Dan XIII 2004-03-24 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny_Bags
Just like Kwhiii has been called "Zelaron's Most Useless Member", go ahead and give titles to other members... who knows, maybe it will stick.

Was he that bad that somebody changed his title to Zelaron's most useless member?

Titusfied 2004-03-24 10:17 AM

No. Actually, his title is "Zelaron's Most Worthless Member." It was a title I so graciously granted him a damn long time ago when we were feuding, but now we get along just fine, and he kept it for shits and giggles. It just kinda stuck. He rarely visits, but when he does, his input is quite interesting and humorous.

Hmmm. Can't really think of any other members that already have designated titles, and I can't think of any clever names to give another member ATM.

Dan XIII 2004-03-24 10:23 AM

I wouldn't even care if you changed my title to something as long as it isn't too insulting to me or any other members.

Penny_Bags 2004-03-24 12:49 PM

No one changed Kwhiii's "title", I mean title as in what we call a member, not what they call themselves or what shows up next to their name... and I'm pretty sure worhtless is meant in a playful way, when referring to Kwhiii. If we gave you a title like that.... nevermind, the community of Zelaron would never, ever humor you. Putz.

Dan XIII 2004-03-24 12:56 PM

I am a putz? Ok fine with me.

‡AC‡ 2004-03-24 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan XIII
I wouldn't even care if you changed my title to something as long as it isn't too insulting to me or any other members.

Dan XIII i really cant think of anything thats not insulting in someway so i'll let some one esle post you a name
Titusfied :: Beer Guy (avatar)
Penny Bags :: thousand pennys (just took that from his post count)
Vollstrecker :: Six blind guys (sig)
Senesia :: Classical Girl (musical prefence)

Dan XIII 2004-03-24 01:05 PM

I defenitely should change my custom title since people here don't understand why I gave myself that title.

platnum 2004-03-24 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterAC
Dan XIII i really cant think of anything thats not insulting in someway so i'll let some one esle post you a name

hrm

Dan XIII:: Gorilla lover?

Dan XIII 2004-03-24 01:25 PM

I wonder if that would be considered a flame. I hope so because then you are one step closer to being banned.

Grav 2004-03-24 02:24 PM

Dan XIII and Pimpiroth have to have matching titles: Yaoi

Shade 2004-03-24 02:27 PM

Quote:

I wonder if that would be considered a flame. I hope so because then you are one step closer to being banned.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

Tyrannicide 2004-03-24 04:38 PM

the question should be, r u fucking stupid???? newayz. I forget what my title is, and I don't care cause like how many people actually look at the titles??

RoboticSilence 2004-03-24 04:43 PM

Your title is "KILLER" but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about a different type of title you get for your reputation.

Vollstrecker 2004-03-24 04:50 PM

I want a nifty title!

Penny_Bags 2004-03-24 04:52 PM

Quote:

I'd appeal it, on the grounds that your dumb ass deserved it.

Vollstrecker 2004-03-24 04:55 PM

Hey guys, settle down. Insults can be exchanged in the Flame Forum, that's what it's there for.

Just in case you didn't see this, the new General Conversation rules are here.

HandOfHeaven 2004-03-24 05:14 PM

You can thanks mainly Sovereign for this, but also Arkantis for asking him to make rules about "trolling".
But now that we can't troll, we have to go to the flame forum. And Raziel goes and gets pissed cuz ppl go there cuz they obey the rules. I think Raziel blew things out of proportion.