Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Your Message (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42531)

S2 AM 2007-06-05 03:03 PM

Your Message

What one thing you most desire to see eliminated from games in the future. Despite lack of popularity some features and problems still reoccur in games over and over again. Pretend your voice mattered, almost as if game creators would read this.

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-05 03:19 PM

Honestly, cheating.

I'll admit to doing it myself, but I think gaming would be better off without it all together.

Lenny 2007-06-05 04:08 PM

Shitty ports because developers cannot be arsed to spend some time rebuilding code for another system - namely porting from 360 to PS3. And then they have the audacity to complain that the system is awful because their shitty ports play badly on it (no names mentioned, EA and Ubisoft)!

Otherwise... yeah, cheating. Or finding flaws and exploiting them for all they're worth when playing online.

Willkillforfood 2007-06-05 07:36 PM

I wish I was the only person that could cheat and everyone else bowed to me.

Sovereign 2007-06-05 07:39 PM

I'd take out high end events (with the exception of some very special events) and make them into 5-10 man encounters. It would be very very very hard but it would be doable without having to amass 25+ people.

This mainly applies to world of warcraft. I don't like team play too much :(. If someone dies, I always get blamed.

hotdog 2007-06-05 10:59 PM

The hard to kill charactersness or whatever you want to call it. I would rather play a game where it's easy to kill and die with tons of players and NPCs in one fight than four to six hard to kill players and NPCs.

S2 AM 2007-06-11 04:40 AM

I don't think people cheating is in the hands of the game creators.

Of course I'll let you know mine. I want any type of Natalya-style levels in games completely eliminated. If you've ever played Goldeneye then I'm sure you'll know the level I'm speaking of. I played one the other day on Rainbow Six Vegas where you have to protect someone hacking a terminal in a huge room under live fire and keep the terminal and the hacker from being destroyed. I gotta say I guess I lucked through it after many many tries and was so irritated I came on here to find out if anyone else could think of any more annoying things that should be left out of games. I agree with the tough to kill characters, i'm all for the easy to die, easy to kill thing too. Some games they are OK, but they always seem to pop up in games in which they shouldn't.

KagomJack 2007-06-12 11:23 AM

Better stories and plots.

Sovereign 2007-06-12 05:26 PM

More games that interest me woudl be great. Blizzards makes the only group of games I play.