Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Things Are Lookin Up!! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46118)

Coriander 2008-06-18 12:40 AM

Things Are Lookin Up!!

I'm fixing to tell the factory to kiss my ass :count: and hunt somewhere else for a job. For this summer, until the school year opens up that is. I am going to try for something local, I.E Convienent Stores, Local Stores, Etc. And, When the new school year starts, try and see if there is a Night School for Archeology and Then move my Convienient Store job to the weekends, Substitute During the Weekdays, and Attend the College at Night. (If it turns out that There isn't a Night college Classes for Archeology, I'll settle for the working through the weekend.) :fire: And, I am going to go on a Diet tomorrow, And start getting my life together.

Sitting in the house for Two years isn't healthy at all my friends! So I'm going to start a Regime of Jogging in the mornings when I wake up, and Jogging in the evening right before it turns night, and of course eating healthier... Ah, Hershey Bar, I haven't eaten you since 2 Girls 1 cup.....

Anywho! I think things may be beginning to look up!
:jump:

Vault Dweller 2008-06-18 01:48 AM

Didn't you just get that job?

Coriander 2008-06-18 09:49 AM

No, I have been waiting for Close to Two Weeks for them to call me about an Opening, I haven't worked a single minute in that factory other then orientation and training. The funny part of it is, They have an ad in the paper saying they have opening for B,C,D shifts. I wanted D shift but they say there aren't any openings.

Thanatos 2008-06-18 09:58 AM

Owned.

WetWired 2008-06-18 10:14 AM

Sue for false advertising?

jamer123 2008-06-19 04:30 PM

hey you would get more money

Coriander 2008-06-19 04:31 PM

Yes...Yes I would... Oh, and Update for you people. The factory just started laying people off, They laid off 50 people shortly after 60 people left the factory. So I'm not gonna bother calling them anymore, I'm gonna start looking for things tomorrow morning.

Wallow 2008-06-19 04:32 PM

How much weight did you gain while "sitting at home"? And you should do something else other than jogging like ab workouts and some lifting if you can.

Coriander 2008-06-19 04:34 PM

Meh, Quite a few pounds wallow. I'm going to the Civic Center on Monday to sign up for there Weight Room Membership deal. It's like 15 bucks a month.

!King_Amazon! 2008-06-19 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetWired (Post 641457)
Sue for false advertising?

It's not necessarily false advertising. My guess is that they do have an opening, they just don't want him for some reason.

Coriander 2008-06-19 04:50 PM

.........:count: No, Read my post above, They aren't hiring no one, they're laying people off.

!King_Amazon! 2008-06-19 05:36 PM

I read what you said. I just find it hard to believe that they would put an ad in the paper saying they're hiring for 3 shifts if they're not only not planning on hiring people, but they're laying people off. Seems like a kinda bass ackwards thing to do.

Willkillforfood 2008-06-19 07:28 PM

They might just have inefficient crews and they're gonna try and get rid of the shitty ones and start again?