Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science and Art (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   My winamp playlist (good or bad) (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28290)

HandOfHeaven 2004-04-05 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkantis
How did you get them songs from raziels band?
I wanna hear that.

Go to the website in Raziel's sig. It is his band's site, and I believe you can download songs from there.

Sovereign 2004-04-05 09:16 PM

www.arctic-sun.net is his website.

Raziel 2004-04-06 06:11 AM

No, goddammit! Don't listen to the old mp3s! They suck so bad! The new ones will be up shortly!

Arkantis 2004-04-06 09:08 PM

I am downloading them now, I cant wait on these things.
I will just RE download when new ones are up, post about it!

Vollstrecker 2004-04-06 10:04 PM

I think there was 5 bands on there I listen to, but it doesn't make up for the 16,000 I wouldn't listen to. I'll just post the bands in my playlist (Bands in italics are ones with 5+ songs:

A Perfect Circle
Apocalyptica
The Ataris
Audioslave
Beastie Boys
Black Sabbath
Blind Guardian
Boston
Busta Rhymes
Coal Chamber
Cypress Hill
Days of the New
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
DMX
Dream Theater
Drowning Pool
The Eagles
Finger Eleven
Flogging Molly
George Clinton
Godsmack
Golden Earring
Jane's Addiction
Joe Walsh
KoRn
Living Colour
Marilyn Manson
Men At Work
Men Without Hats
Metallica
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
NOFX
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Queen
REM
Rage Against the Machine
Rammstein
Rancid
Sepultura
Silverchair
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins
Snoop Doggy Dog
Soulfly
Soundgarden
Sponge
Steve Vai
Stone Temple Pilots
System of a Down
Tool
Weezer
White Zombie
ZZ Top

Gunbound 2004-04-07 12:13 PM

I'm not to sure I guess Arkantis has some good songs, but I dont think Sensia has like anything good whatsoever, but I dont have anny MP3s so I shouldnt talk.

Tyrannicide 2004-04-07 01:52 PM

i dont listen to any of those bands, im more into RAP and Power metal. yup, so dont say my stuff sux or anything.

Sovereign 2004-04-07 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrannicide
i dont listen to any of those bands, im more into RAP and Power metal. yup, so dont say my stuff sux or anything.

Power metal owns. Anyone who says it sucks should be shot. Rap on the other hand :-\...

Tyrannicide 2004-04-07 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
Power metal owns. Anyone who says it sucks should be shot...

F-ing right. it is da bomb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
Rap on the other hand :-\...

Ouch, that really f-ing hurts. No more low blows please.

Vollstrecker 2004-04-07 05:29 PM

Power Metal? List a few bands, I'm not sure of what anything is any more.

MY favorite metal is older Sepultura (Brazilian Death-Metal) and Soulfly (Brazilian Heavy Metal). Good stuff.

Tyrannicide 2004-04-07 07:04 PM

k, 1)Symphony X
2) Black Mages (Nobue Umetsu's band)
3)Trolls in the Darkness(i think thats what they r called)

Arkantis 2004-04-07 07:10 PM

One thing that I dont like (not your music) is when you put prefixes before genres.
Such as
PUNK rock
HEAVY metal
INDY rock
FREESTYLE rap
INDUSTRUAL metal

Its all just trying to be original, its all pretty much the same thing. The one that really pisses me off is HEAVY metal, that just makes it sound gay.

I just say if its rock its rock, if you put yourself in a group, you are classified with it. I personally dont like being classified at all.

Tyrannicide 2004-04-07 07:19 PM

the thing with 'Power Metal' is that it is mainly instrumental, I also listen to metal, which 2 of the bands listed above also have songs. Sometimes I find it better to just listen to the beat.

Arkantis 2004-04-07 07:22 PM

Words can wreck alot of songs, and they do.

PureRebel 2004-04-07 09:32 PM

Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play list that big.. id be old by the time all those were done.

Arkantis 2004-04-08 07:05 AM

Playlist length: 95 hours 44 minutes 12 seconds, I have heard every song on it at least once, we have people over alot its nice to have veriety.

Sovereign 2004-04-08 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureRebel
Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play list that big.. id be old by the time all those were done.

My friend has a 300+ hour playlist...

Arkantis 2004-04-08 07:17 AM

Thats huge, mine was like 170 before we cleaned it up, it was really long.
I have downloaded all of "Artic Suns" songs except one, man its good. I dont tend to go too far into that genra but this is good stuff, nice work raziel.

Neko 2004-04-09 12:57 AM

Quote:

One thing that I dont like (not your music) is when you put prefixes before genres.
Such as
PUNK rock
HEAVY metal
INDY rock
FREESTYLE rap
INDUSTRUAL metal

Its all just trying to be original, its all pretty much the same thing. The one that really pisses me off is HEAVY metal, that just makes it sound gay.

I just say if its rock its rock, if you put yourself in a group, you are classified with it. I personally dont like being classified at all.

You spelled Indie wrong. Like the skateboard trick.

I think it makes sense to have the first word. There are so many variations of the types of music out there. Not all rock is alike. That would be like calling all ice cream just ice cream. Why bother with vanilla or chocolate or strawberry? It's all just the same thing anyways! No, there are different flavors.

As far as that list goes, the bands I like, Catch 22, Jet, Marcy Playground, Offspring, Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, Distillers, and the eternal Ramones. It has some good older stuff, it's interesting to see folk music there but you have a lot of crap on that list too. Linkin Park? Incubus? Bleh. I don't understand how people can listen to that crap and not feel braindead.

Raziel 2004-04-09 01:19 AM

Quote:

I have downloaded all of "Artic Suns" songs except one, man its good. I dont tend to go too far into that genra but this is good stuff, nice work raziel.

Thanks for the compliments, but those old mp3s are so bad, dude. Just wait for the new stuff. You'll be shitting blood for a week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko
As far as that list goes, the bands I like, Catch 22, Jet, Marcy Playground, Offspring, Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, Distillers, and the eternal Ramones.

Man, you listen to some awful music...well...the Ramones are cool, but that doesn't make up for Marcy Playground. You should give Soilwork a try. EVERYONE likes Soilwork.

And if that doesn't suit your tastes, try Lacuna Coil. They did the Evanescence thing before it became cool.