Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Ill let the community decide: (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24199)

EX-Mania 2003-11-08 03:52 PM

Ill let the community decide:

Hmm, kuja want's to be a mod... I support this because I know he can be a good mod, he's a good member and he knows his stuff when it comes to DiabloII.. he was also 1 of the first people to beat baal (his name is Spankage and it's posted on DiabloII.net as 1 of the first people to beat baal along with a few others..) anyway.. I want to know your oppinions to why he should or shouldn't be DII mod.

If the anwser is yes then I will see what the admins think.

Farting_Pumpkin 2003-11-08 03:56 PM

yes! kuja always knows what he is talkin about

Sovereign 2003-11-08 03:57 PM

I think he should. He knows a lot about diablo 2, he spends a lot of time on it. He was part of the group that beat baal hell first, so he may know about later things that others dont. I think hes good for it.

RaZ 2003-11-08 05:01 PM

ive hardly ever seen him post much at all in the d2 forum until the past couple days which makes me feel hes only posting in here to make himself look good and become a mod, but i dunno

!King_Amazon! 2003-11-08 05:07 PM

I don't think either of the Kuja's should be mods.

Kuja 2003-11-08 05:20 PM

While it is true that i wouldnt post a whole lot in D2 forum untill recently there is a reason for this. The reason for this is that i had already stoped playing D2 when i joined Zelaron cause my account got banned for use of maphack. Yet i was still posting little but yeah i wasnt an active member of the D2 Section then came the Beta of 1.10. Sadly 1.10 wasnt comming out on bnet and they kept pushing it further so i at some point kinda gave up on D2. 1.10 came out about 2 week after i stoped working and i by then was bored to hell. I didnt have any game to play so to kill the time i went decided to play D2. ;)

Having low expectation might have been the thing that made me enjoy D2 again right away because i find the patch very enjoyable. Since the patch came out i been playing lot and posting much more to share my knowledge, try to help and discuss stuff up. My interest in D2 is back so currently im maybe playing a little more then i should. :killgrin:

KA your reason seem to be personal and not based on anything else. If you have a reason that would be relevant to this discussion as to why i shouldnt be mod share it.

!King_Amazon! 2003-11-08 05:24 PM

My reason is because I usually can't even read your posts without having to decipher or translate them first. It must have taken you half an hour just to type that response.

Sovereign 2003-11-08 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raz
ve hardly ever seen him post much at all in the d2 forum until the past couple days which makes me feel hes only posting in here to make himself look good and become a mod, but i dunno

I dont think so. I think it may have been the 1.10 patch, that rekindled his interest in diablo, which in turn made him post here.
He didnt even know a mod spot was open until i told him.

Kuja 2003-11-08 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
My reason is because I usually can't even read your posts without having to decipher or translate them first. It must have taken you half an hour just to type that response.

Arnt you the one that said it was esay to raed txet eevn if the letetr are not in the correct order ? So im sure you can read my post.

It's funny, the way i see it your just trying to make a flame that can pass out of flame forum. Since the only time you seem to not be able to read my post is when you dont agree with them or they are something toward you.

-=Rico-GP=- 2003-11-08 05:44 PM

He seems to know what hes talking about, let him be a mod, or at least give him a taste.

RaZ 2003-11-08 05:49 PM

give him a taste of what?

i just think that making him a mod at this moment would be way to soon.. simply due to the fact that he recently just started posting again.. if he was truely interested in d2 he would have been posting all along but as he said himself he was bored of it and recently just started playing again.. i would wait on making him a d2 mod..

Sovereign 2003-11-08 06:04 PM

If he loses interest and does a bad job, its not very hard to demod someone raz. The thing is, based on what he has posted, he has potential. Weither or not this potential will last, only time can tell.

Kuja 2003-11-08 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaZ
simply due to the fact that he recently just started posting again..

I never stoped posting in D2 forum i was just posting much less then i am now and even when i wasnt posting lot i would check stuff up in D2 section, Arreat Summit and Diabloii.net so i always knew what was going on.

!King_Amazon! 2003-11-08 06:51 PM

I'm not the only one that has complained about your unreadable posts, it just seems it annoys me more than everyone else.

It's not just that you rearrange the letters, the problem is your grammar and spelling just suck like that.

Sovereign 2003-11-08 07:08 PM

Ok, but thats something that can be corrected. Kuja would just have to spell and grammar check a little bit better. WHat, other then that is so bad about him.

Kuja 2003-11-08 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
I'm not the only one that has complained about your unreadable posts, it just seems it annoys me more than everyone else.

It's not just that you rearrange the letters, the problem is your grammar and spelling just suck like that.

Well the only other then mentioned that was titus once on aim. Other then that i havnt heard anyone bitch about it.

I never seen you bitch about grammar with Sovereign and his grammar isnt better then mine. The reason why it annoy you more then others is because you got something against me making you take everything personal and that aint my problem. It's yours.

zagggon 2003-11-08 07:36 PM

Here is my opinion, yes I think he would make a decent mod, but dont you people that make the decisions think that you are getting a little out of hand with giving every member that requests modship a spot? The only people that deserve to be moded upon request are people like K_A and other old zelaron veterans. You guys are giving these mod positions to often and it shows when in every thread 50% of the posts are from mods...

Sovereign 2003-11-08 07:43 PM

Zagggon, in lieu of apoq's resignation, we need a new mod for the forums that he modded. I thought that kuja was the best choice. If you have any other ideas feel free to post them. Find me someoone who knows more about d2 then him, and someone whos more active them him.

!King_Amazon! 2003-11-08 07:48 PM

Kuja, your posts are usually unreadable. I can read Sov's posts easily.

zagggon 2003-11-08 07:50 PM

[QUOTE="zagggon"]Here is my opinion, yes I think he would make a decent mod=QUOTE] :rolleyes: I do think that he will make a much better mod than apoq ever was, and getting to be the top on ladder and have me and my bros stare in awww is not an easy feat so yeah tis coo.:D