Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   The rare breed. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42256)

Hunsy 2007-04-24 05:02 AM

The rare breed.

Hello, my name is Hunsy. I am a rare breed because I am a girl gamer. I happened upon this site because I decided to do a random search on my Yahoo messenger where you can look for the terms in a sentence you or the other person typed, and found the post where the guy here had cheated on his girl with a married girl and she happened across this site to find out. I found this amusing, so I thought I would stay for a while. Where, there is my intro. :P

Grav 2007-04-24 05:12 AM

Alright, welcome aboard.

Lenny 2007-04-24 07:17 AM

Hahaha. That's a great way to find us. :p

Welcome to Zelaron. Enjoy your stay!

Thanatos 2007-04-24 07:25 AM

BAHAHAHAHA! We should publish that thread in a magazine with the title "Visit Zelaron.com - your daily dosage for baby momma drama!"

Welcome, by the way.

!King_Amazon! 2007-04-24 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunsy
Hello, my name is Hunsy. I am a rare breed because I am a girl gamer. I happened upon this site because I decided to do a random search on my Yahoo messenger where you can look for the terms in a sentence you or the other person typed, and found the post where the guy here had cheated on his girl with a married girl and she happened across this site to find out. I found this amusing, so I thought I would stay for a while. Where, there is my intro. :P

Welcome. We definately need more girls here, I think the only ones we have are Jessifer and Klo(She's the one that got cheated on, but she's back with the guy.)

MightyJoe 2007-04-24 07:52 AM

Welcome, and thats prolly one of the more funny threads ever made on zelaron, if not the funniest.

Sum Yung Guy 2007-04-24 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Welcome. We definately need more girls here, I think the only ones we have are Jessifer and Klo(She's the one that got cheated on, but she's back with the guy.)

Bewitched
xombie_love
Talentedhamsters
Dubby
Jessifer
Klo
Titusfied

those are all the female posters I know of here

Lenny 2007-04-24 08:49 AM

But the only really active ones, at the mo, are Jess, klo and Titus.

I've seen TH lurking recently, but not posting, though. And I've seen the odd post from bewitched.

!King_Amazon! 2007-04-24 09:01 AM

I see you play WoW, Hunsy. You should go over to my thread in the "Forum Discussion" forum and vote in the poll.

klo 2007-04-24 09:19 AM

Hello :). yea, kaneda.......ugh i try to stay off the thought of the wal mart girl. ugh. now im all pissy. I don't play games though lol.

WetWired 2007-04-24 09:39 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Jessifer 2007-04-24 09:41 AM

Not to mention she has a child with the guy, almost had a one-night-stand but got interrupted by the babysitter, smokes pot while the child is asleep in another room...

Ugh. Well, welcome to the forum, Hunsy. I hope you stay. Really, I do. Please stay.

Out of curiousity, what did you type into the search engine that ended with you posting here?

JoshTheftAuto 2007-04-24 09:45 AM

Welcome to THE forum. I play WoW a bit too, but not on your server I play on Elune mostly... Check out my post in the conversation forum. I'm trying to see if anyone lives around me, I got a wii, ps2, I need more gaming friends around. All of my friends like to go out and drink all the time and party, I like to do that some nights but not ALL.

Thanatos 2007-04-24 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessifer
Not to mention she has a child with the guy, almost had a one-night-stand but got interrupted by the babysitter, smokes pot while the child is asleep in another room..

Sorry not everybody can be as perfect as you. Step off that pedestal. kthx gg

Jessifer 2007-04-24 09:57 AM

lolomgi<3ulongtime.

Thanatos 2007-04-24 10:03 AM

Well I find you repulsive.

Jessifer 2007-04-24 10:05 AM

That's nice to know. Thanks for telling me.

klo 2007-04-24 11:03 AM

I don't smoke weed, but I don't think it would be that bad. And i would NEVER smoke in the house. gosh. So what I had an "almost one nighter"....i didnt, i mean i could have, but I didn't. I could have ignored the call...or I could have just gotten things started when I got over there, but I didn't. AND yes, I have a child with him...So?

JoshTheftAuto 2007-04-24 11:05 AM

Yea, I definately love the THC

Sovereign 2007-04-24 11:09 AM

Ahhh blue colored text on blue backround. NOOO!

Welcome.