Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   do u like to hunt or fish (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43935)

150089 2007-11-19 12:40 PM

do u like to hunt or fish

any time i get i go fishing or hunting. right now it is duck season but ive only gone once this year because ive been helping my dad build a lodge.i shot my first duck last year cause thats when i got my first shotgun. i go fishin alot too. this year i caught a 27' trout.im getting it mounted at my dads shop.last year i caught a 28' redfish.im getting it mounted at my dads shop too.which is located in aransas pass tx across the street from heb on highway 361.if u come you will really be amazed.he gives guided huntin and fishin trips too.if your ever in AP stop by.

MightyJoe 2007-11-19 03:05 PM

Welcome outdoor enthuiest, I do a little fishing as well. Didn't get to go out this year though, work sorta got in the way.

150089 2007-11-19 03:14 PM

u could still go right now.fishin season is all year long.

D3V 2007-11-19 03:15 PM

I'm not so much a hunter, but do enjoy a nice relaxing fishing trip every now and then. My uncle (who is my neighbor) has a 24' boat and him and my dad go out every once in a while, sometimes when i'm lucky and awake i'll go out with them sometimes.

150089 2007-11-19 03:35 PM

do your uncle and dad catch alot.if they dont come to my dads shop in aransas pass across the street from heb.they catch 6-48 fish each trip.come on by and look around.he mounts them if u want him to.samething with hunting

150089 2007-11-19 03:43 PM

you can also go tukey and deer hunting.he used to take people up to boston each year too.just not this year he could not find anyone to go this year.maybe next year.the first year he went they had a hell of a time.they shot all kinds of ducks.but u got to be careful because you hunt on the rocks in the bays there.he came home with all kinds of things.

Thanatos 2007-11-19 04:01 PM

I've never been hunting. :( Although, I have a buddy at work that wants to take me. Maybe I'll take him up on his offer one of these days. I'm just normally busy on weekends.

I used to go fishing all the damn time. At least once or twice a week. I knew of a spot where as soon as you'd drop your line in the river, you caught a fish at least 90% of the time. Good times.

Lenny 2007-11-19 04:52 PM

I'd like to go out fishing some time.

And though I'd love to get our shotguns out again, I don't particularly want to do the hunting. Maybe a bit of clay pigeon shooting instead.

Grav 2007-11-19 07:02 PM

I enjoy fishing. I throw the fish back though, but not before punching them.

Thanatos 2007-11-20 07:06 AM

And making them feel insignificant.

Lousy fish.

D3V 2007-11-20 07:44 AM

I used to fish back when I didn't have to work.. and have shit to do all the time. Here in the "river city" it's filled with good places to fish, but they're always full of the locals that basically live off of the fish they catch, which is sad, but at the same time somewhat inspirational that they aren't just sitting around on the street corner begging for change.

One of these days I'd like to go into the Gulf and go fishing, it's a trip, but you can come back with some 36" fish...

Little Man 2007-11-20 12:13 PM

I'm there right now. i come there all the time.

D3V 2007-11-20 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Man
I'm there right now. i come there all the time.

Schizophrenic
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diactionary.com
1. Psychiatry. Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.
2. a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.

So you are fishing with yourself? Kool.

Grav 2007-11-20 01:23 PM

Is it kyeruu?!

D3V 2007-11-20 02:07 PM

No, Kyreuu's grammar is far worse.

Bon Clay 2007-11-21 10:26 AM

I prefer hunting, but only when I am hunting a certain animal.

This animal is none other than the human. Killing them is truly a great pastime of mine.

Typically I prefer knifing them but sometimes a gun can be just as much fun.