Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   What's new with all of you? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43821)

Dar_Win 2007-11-05 04:50 PM

What's new with all of you?

Haven't been on here in a while. Activity seems to be really low. :(

I got my license taken away until the 29th of this month for doing 75 in a 45 and "driving recklessly." I was just going as fast as everyone else in front of me, he was pulling out of a street as I passed it, got right behind me and had his lights on before I even knew what happened. Probably a new guy just trying to hand out as many tickets as he could before the end of the month (this happened October 29th). :rolleyes:

Got a raise at work and a new TV.

What's new with all of you?

Grav 2007-11-05 05:22 PM

Well, 75 in a 45 is quite a bit over the limit.

WetWired 2007-11-05 06:02 PM

Yeah, down here, they treat more than 25 over quite differently than less than 25 over.

Thanatos 2007-11-05 06:57 PM

Damn, they took your license for that? You must have had multiple previous infractions.. How you getting around now?

I speed all the time, but I haven't been pulled over in over a year now. Hope I just didn't jinx myself. Speeding - the right way to drive.

MightyJoe 2007-11-05 08:49 PM

Sucks to hear that, I've been bogged down with homework as of late. Also get a radar detector.

!King_Amazon! 2007-11-05 09:01 PM

Nothing new here.

KagomJack 2007-11-05 09:09 PM

Nothing new. Break-up, work, and wanting booze.

Dar_Win 2007-11-05 09:09 PM

I have a clean driving record except for this. The reason EVERYONE goes that fast on there is because it's just a giant straight, no turns at all, barely any hills at all, just a 10 mile straight, the cops even do 75 on there. My county is having a crackdown on reckless driving, he said I was driving recklessly while speeding which is complete crap.

I do have a radar detector, by the time it went off he was behind me. He didn't use his gun, he got up to 75 and knew that was how fast I was going.

My friends have been pretty nice and have been driving me a bunch of places. A guy from work is nice enough to pick me up and take me home everyday until i get my license back.

Vault Dweller 2007-11-05 10:25 PM

That's some shitty shit, man.

gruesomeBODY 2007-11-05 10:51 PM

My giants are 6-2. And the eagles are in last. Now only if Dallas would come in second to last then i would be a happy boy.

HandOfHeaven 2007-11-05 11:00 PM

I just got a 75 cent raise to $7.25 and I am working 84 hours total for last week and this week. Had a nice weekend, am seeing this nice cool girl, and just doing what I please.

Thanatos 2007-11-06 07:04 AM

Well I had been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks now and Saturday night we "made it official" - I know that sounds kinda lame, but I've got a girlfriend now. It's technically been 10 months since my last relationship so this should be interesting. In that 10 month span, though, I probably had the best time of my life. It's great not being tied down to somebody, but after awhile, you get tired of it and want something more. I think I've found it. She's amazing.

Other than that, I just got a dollar raise, so now I'm making $13.50 - it's decent pay, but I don't know how much longer I want to be here. I need to get back in school.

Dar_Win, why would they take away your license for one offense? That sounds pretty retarded.

HandOfHeaven 2007-11-06 07:22 AM

It was more than 25 miles over the speed limit. I know several people that got their license taken away for a good bit for shit like that.