Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Plastic Surgery (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2085)

spa 2002-04-06 07:18 AM

Plastic Surgery

A surprising statistic since 1997 in America people having plastic surgery done went up 300%.

Do you think the american people have become too focused upon how they look and will do anything to change that? and why?

Would you yourself ever have plastic surgery?

Do you think it is right or wrong?

How much is too much as in regards to plastic surgery?

Penguin 2002-04-06 07:22 AM

I read a news article a couple days back that there is a doctor in california who said in a few years they will be able to add tails and wings to humans, and they will be able to feel and use them (Not fly of course)
I think its comtply the persons choice and if i wanted to have tails and wings and horns and spikes... and huge blades in my hands... and lasers in my ey..

anyways... i think its cool

Wiccan][V][asta 2002-04-06 09:38 AM

I think it's okay. You can take an ass ugly person and make them Jenny McCarthy! :)

Randuin 2002-04-07 06:03 PM

but this just means that more ppl u go out with will have bigger tits... which is good :D

mightychicken 2002-04-07 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Randuin
but this just means that more ppl u go out with will have bigger tits... which is good :D
this man sickens me

EvilSteven 2002-04-10 06:46 PM

ya...... wat if u stand over a fire or sumthin? ure tits melt? ROFLMAO

GodsLittlePimp 2002-04-10 08:24 PM

I dont understand what is so good about plastic surgery . I mean

comeon your fake in probally more places than one ... dont

people still believe in being real with themselves physically and

mentally ??? ( Ikno it sounds weird and gay BUT IM NOT ) AND

what about the surgeons Do they get bored with tits ? i mean

comeon they play with them all the TIME ..... :]

Xenn 2002-04-20 01:05 PM

If everyone got bigger tits it would get boring. Then there would be a new level of tit size, and restaurants would be named SUPER Hooters

mightychicken 2002-04-20 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
I think it's okay. You can take an ass ugly person and make them a different ugly person! :)
sorry, i just had to ;)

plastic surgery is a medically dangerous atrocity. "Success" of plastic surgery isnt even actual success as we think of it being. It means the amount of destroyed blood canals is minimal. That alone should make a case to get rid of cosmetic surgery. It's also addictive.

PozerPunk 2002-04-21 07:06 PM

I think it should be restricted to those who have been in an accident.

That way, you can "correct" yourself back to how you used to look.

-PozerPunk (Make me plastic!)

JohnnyTAE 2002-04-22 12:11 AM

I think its sad that society has focused so strongly into vanity that people risk there lifes to be the so called norm in an era which noone knows what is norm i.e. think if next year the trend is to be bald and have no tits but a gigantic ass half these people are so irrational they would go have the operations done.
When will people start to care more about the important parts of life.

CrEEpR 2002-04-22 05:29 AM

I think it's okay, i mean what if your girl was just beautiful but lacked on the breasts, and one day comes to you and says should i get a breast enlargement? what is your answer gunna be?? well my answer is hell yeah!!!

p.s. but make her pay for it !!!

PozerPunk 2002-04-23 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
I think its sad that society has focused so strongly into vanity that people risk there lifes to be the so called norm in an era which noone knows what is norm i.e. think if next year the trend is to be bald and have no tits but a gigantic ass half these people are so irrational they would go have the operations done.
When will people start to care more about the important parts of life.

I pray everyday that that will never happen...

:D

-PozerPunk (Sick sick bald girls with no tits and fat asses)