Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Fuck D2 (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30709)

Joka69 2004-06-30 07:30 PM

Fuck D2

I was playign d2 2day and someone logged on sovs account...

he told me earlier that he wasnt playing for a while

i logged on his account to find 2x choas claws+3x shadow+Anni missing

i am pissed along with him

IF U HAVE ANY INFORMATION LET ME OR SOV KNOW

Sovereign 2004-06-30 07:43 PM

People will fucking DIE FOR THIS. FOr some reason though, my bramble, cta, or any other gear was untouched....

Demosthenes 2004-06-30 07:47 PM

That's why you never give your password to people you don't know in real life.

Ganga 2004-06-30 08:30 PM

Sov... it seen like everyone know your password and account.... wtf how come I don't know give me give me!!

tokill.ace 2004-06-30 09:45 PM

heh very strange i hope u find em

HandOfHeaven 2004-06-30 10:37 PM

yeah, you even sent to your friends your password, saying it would be *'d out, that one time to prove me wrong, and then you quickly changed it. That was funny.

Sovereign 2004-06-30 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjordan2nd
That's why you never give your password to people you don't know in real life.

Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. They can and will be replaced, especially when all characters go to non ladder. Three people know my password. Koolio_kid2001, Joka69, and Vollstrecker. They have all earned my trust, but apparently one of them abused it -.- . Oh well it's a lesson learned. I will keep on trusting people, and if my items vanish, oh well. I'd just like to know who took them. If it's one of the three I listed, glad to know that a pair of chaos claws, 3 shadow gc's, and an anni was worth the lost friend.

Ganga 2004-06-30 11:19 PM

That's all assassin gears... mmmm if someone stole your stuff, i think they would take everythings, maybe one of those threee just browed your stuff forgot to ask.

PureRebel 2004-07-01 04:50 AM

OMFG.. sov, dont give out ur pw to any1 .. maybe 1 or 2 people u trust a billion x more than anyone else man..

u know it aint me coz i dont even know ur pw lol

DarkXSavior 2004-07-01 05:02 AM

in my opinion it couldnt be voll, he doesnt even play Lad
must be the other 2!

Death 2004-07-01 05:14 AM

sometimes u have just noobs (im not saying its u guys) that write the pw's on paper lol.
My m8 was in class , and he was just writeig down all acc's and pw's he knew >.< (includeing mine).
I quickly changed my pass , all other m8s lost their stuff exept 1.(who was also in my class)
now who took the accs......
let me guess...
lol

well ,shit happens...

Pekson 2004-07-01 05:24 AM

You guys kick the crap outta him? =P but im sure you just scared him so much that he just gave it all back.

Joka69 2004-07-01 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. They can and will be replaced, especially when all characters go to non ladder. Three people know my password. Koolio_kid2001, Joka69, and Vollstrecker. They have all earned my trust, but apparently one of them abused it -.- . Oh well it's a lesson learned. I will keep on trusting people, and if my items vanish, oh well. I'd just like to know who took them. If it's one of the three I listed, glad to know that a pair of chaos claws, 3 shadow gc's, and an anni was worth the lost friend.

Sov... Ur Friendship Is Worth Way More Then That... I Would Nvr Take From A Friend

ExT 2004-07-01 07:06 AM

Let's not start pointing fingers before having real proof guys...

Vollstrecker 2004-07-01 07:23 AM

That fucking BLOWS man. It certainly couldn't have been me, as I was at work the whole time. That, and you KNOW I'm not gonna steal your stuff on Ladder, much less NonLadder. Half of the decent stuff you have was from me, or obtained with items I gave you.

Are you SURE you got that trojan off your system? I changed the password to my account just in case, since you've logged onto my account a few times.

Checking my items right now...